Entry Twenty-Eight

Dear Julius,

I know this is a bit of a late entry, but I'm so tired from Christmas already.. And it isn't even Christmas!

Not to mention I'm also extremely broke now too..

See, I can't figure out what to get the other states! But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon~

Alright.. So these are the ideas I have so far..

For Alfred, I was thinking about as many prank items as I possibly can afford. But I was also planning to throw in a Disney pass just to be nice.

For Amara, I was thinking maybe.. hmm. I was going to make her Key Lime Pie and as much Floridian food as possible for her pregnancy! Hmm... I wonder if she likes alligator and frog legs? We'll soon find out. But I think I'll also get her an orange baby outfit for her little chica~!

New York.. Heh, maybe I'll take her out! Or.. Hmm. I'm indecisive!! Maybe I'll get her a Netflix membership thing and an Apple gift card!

Next.. who's next? Oh geez.. There are 50 states, aren't there? Errr- Well, I'll go with little hermano Zachary. Maybe I'll get him lots and lots of Key Limes and things for his iguana.

Minnesnow- Minnesota! Yes! I'll get him lots and lots of (cheesy) Disney merchandise! Maybe I can get matching shirts for the two of us...

Ar-Kansas? I'll probably get her a pass to Disney!

And finally, Georgia. I'm going to get her a lump of coal.

Gosh... I still have so many states left! Well, I better hide my journal before any of them find this. I can't let it ruin their surprise!