Entry Twenty-Five

[ Angst Warning. I'm just in the mood for angst ^^ ]

N-no...

I-I'm sorry..

•There was a tear drop on the page as well as some ripped paper.•

I hope that was a terrible dream. I really- really hope it w-was! I- no- I think it was.

Chris gets up and rises from his bed, looking around. He rubs his forehead with a sniffle as tears roll down his cheeks.•

It was just a stupid dream... Thank goodness. I really need to stop letting these things get to me.

I'm thankful I have you, Julius, to write in. If I held this in I would burst.. Simply burst. I can't always shine a false smile on my lips.

My nightmares are normally never this bad.. Nowhere close, actually. I think my loneliness is just getting worse.

I had a dream that my government tried to shut down every micronation in the state... And Zach refused to be shut down. I saw how they were talking to a little kid.. How could they?

He.. he refused so much that they forced me to take matters into my own hands. I didn't want to fight him! I.. didn't..

He.. I saw something I didn't want to. I simply surrender to Zach. How could I kill a child? That's not.. not like me. He separated from me completely.. and he didn't care whatsoever.

I remember in the dream screaming through tears, "Zach, come back!" I fell to my knees several times but he never even turned his head.

There was a time skip later to when he had aged.. He had become a small yet prosperous nation. He was taller than me.. And he almost seemed older than me.

It was like I was watching my own downfall. He refused to talk to me.. even look at me anymore. In the dream I was doing even worse things to my country.. I'd rather not specify them.

I-

I just don't know.

I need to love my little brother before he ever can leave me...

Thank goodness that was just a dream.

Suddenly, Chris angrily crumples up the paper and throws it away on the floor, his body violently shaking from sobs. He rubs the tears from his face once more. Chris lies his head down on the desk looking at a picture of him and Zach, quickly passing out from exhaustion soon afterwards.•