Chapter 3: Havoc.

What did she just say?!?! Did she think this was a joke? My mind told me to deny it and pack up her room and take her with me. I then realized that I only had 30 minutes left to be visible. That means that I wouldn't be able to talk unless I mind linked her and, I would be in wolf form. My thoughts raced, I couldn't think of anything. My head hurt, with a snap I packed up her room and took her with me.

"Hey!" She screamed, "Put me down!"

"No," I growled, I saw the fear in her eyes but I didn't care she need to go to Magisterruim, "Stop squirming we'll be there soon!"

She kept yelping, it one annoyed me and two scared me to think I was hurting her. What if I was hurting her? I rushed those thoughts out of my mind and ran faster to get us there sooner. Then, maybe just maybe I would get her a snow tiger if she would stop yelping.

~*~*~

We had finally arrived and I looked over my shoulder to see she was asleep.... Typical. I sighed and went into the underground school, changing back into my wolf form. I kept her on my back making my way to the office. I grabbed her new mage clothes, and were she would be staying until the trial. D239, D240, D250, D299, D300, E1, E2, there it is! E3, I wonder where her roommates are. Oh well. I set her on the bed and went to get her a baby snow tiger, that snow tiger better learn to like me.

I set her on the bed knowing she was asleep because it was late. I placed her clothes for tomorrow for the test on the foot of her bed. I quietly padded out of the room in my wolf form.

Once I was out I ran to the wolf quarters, I was alpha of the pack and they wouldn't sleep until I got back. Knowing that I sprinted back. Once I got there my pack awaited me and Howled: "ALPHA'S BACK"

"Calm down." I replied and they stopped. I had very loyal pack mates, No one is omega here. We all take turns with those jobs.

"Go to sleep." I ordered, though I heard some complaints from the pups their mothers herded them towards the nursery. I slept soundly that night. Or I thought I did because I woke up sweating and panting as if I had a night horror. My gut twisted and turned. I needed to see if Emily was alright.

I had almost forgot to grab the baby snow tiger on my way out, but I did and rushed throughout the hallways and to Emily's room. Panting when I got there, I placed the tiny snow tiger on her lap and I settled down on the floor, now feeling that I was with her or the snow tiger was with her she was safe. And if you're wondering, yes, yes, I did steal the baby snow tiger from the store.