Chapter 2

I gathered my mind and started thinking about the pros and cons of each decision. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey Havoc?" I said.

He quickly answered me with a gruff yes.

"I was wondering if I could just pack up my whole room for when I go to Dakworths?" I questioned.

"No." Havoc said without hesitation. 

The it dawned on me. What about I brought my pet! I sighed orat least get one. Mainly because it would help me coupe. I'm thinking a cat, a BIG cat, one that would protect me no matter what and make people run away when he/she is angry.

'Hmmmm. Maybe a leopard, Oooh!' I thought 'How about a Snow tiger! They're tigers, but white!'

"Havoc......?" I quietly asked, "Could I get a Snow tiger.... One to take care of and keep as a pet?"

Havoc stood silently, thinking...thinking and thinking. I was nervous. Really nervous. What was he going to say? Oh, PLEASE say yes! The silence was slicing through me, it was a painfully long time until Havoc responded to me.

"No Emily, just no." Havoc said.

I was heartbroken. Didn't he see I need this Snow Tiger?!?(Ok... maybe I just wanted him.) I can't believe him! I've changed my mind again. I'm running away. My parents will never see me again, nor will Havoc. I'll become a thief in the night. I will get a Snow Tiger if it the last thing I do. Or I could just say I won't go to Magisterium without a Snow Tiger, many just a baby at first so then he or she will get used to people! A perfect plan! And if he says no.... I'm running away.

"Havoc. I am not going with you to Dakworths then." I stated making my point, "You just don't see how much I need a Snow Tiger! They could protect me and be a nice pet! If you say no, I will never see you again. And all I want is a baby Snow Tiger! I mean come on Havoc!"

Havoc was quiet he was trying to think of ways other than the usual, 'They're too messy, oh they'll try to kill you, oh you're just not responsible enough'. That I wouldn't buy, he should know that if he's been around since I was three years old.

Then I wondered he had always been by my side since I was three. Was he telling the truth or was he lying. I was confused hoping this wasn't a prank because, I mean to be a mage that would be so cool.