☁ the dream project; continuing

Chapter Seven: Nightmare: Mi Young

I woke up early in the morning with a knock on my door. Yawning and getting on my feet my mouth dropped to the floor as I opened the door.

Am I imagining things or am I seeing Kim Jin standing by my doorway?

"Good afternoon Sleeping Beauty," he said with an accent of Korean. "I didn't know that you have to be woken up by a knock on the door."

I ignored that and fixed my hair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Didn't you get the message yesterday?"

"Did you?" I asked. Cause I offically said I didn't want to go there.

"You're going with me to Seoul Arts High School."

I laughed out loud. He's kidding right? But he didn't laugh.

"Oh," I said stopping. "You're serious?"

He nodded.

"Keep wishing that," I replied.

******

"Eomma," I whispered, sadness in my voice. She's really kicking me out is she?

"This is the best for you," Eomma explained.

Kwang Sun smirked. Eomma slapped him on the head giving him a glare.

"I don't want to," I said. "I don't want to leave you alone."

"You're not leaving me alone silly. You can always visit me like Min Woo always do."

"But-."

"Don't you want to go to Seoul Arts High School?"

No.

"You only get one chance of this. No second chances."

Really?

I gripped my hand on the handle of the suitcase.

"Eomma..."

"I know, I know. I'll miss you too."

She gave me a phone that she brought yesterday. "You can always call me, my number's in there already."

******

"This is all your fault," I said to Kim Jin. "If it weren't for you-."

"For the millionth time, I'm sorry."

"Whatever, don't talk to me," I said.

"You know you should be thanking me."

I ignored him.

"Everyone knows you now because of me."

Because of him? Pssshhhhh, my butt.

"You're all over the news. The students at Seoul Arts School are talking about you. They say you're Kim Jin's It Girl."

"It Girl?" I asked angrily. "I'm noboady's It Girl."

"Hey you're talking to me," he said grinning. He was about about to say more when our escort-what Kim Jin said came. She took us in her office showing us the rooms to which classes, she took our sizes, gave us our schedule for seven days a week. And also took us to one of our rooms. Lucky for Kim Jin, he has his own room while I have to share it with another girl. Why? Well one word can explain everything: Celebrity.

Ms. Cho Hee told us the rules of the school. I thought it would be short, but guess I was wrong. She put a book on top of her desk-which looks like a big dictionary, but it was't. It's a rule book. There must be thousands of rules because she read every one of them word by word, not skipping any.