⋆ quotes

"Our memories never fade, even if I wish it would..." [By: Im Yoona]

"I'd rather die in happiness than die in someone's else's arms."

"Forgive and foget, people say, but how can I forget when I still keep thinking about you?

"A butterfly is like a relationship. We have our ups and down and the wings still stay together like it was meant for it to travel forever."

"Just love, don't fall in love because that's just too much to handle."

"I think people fall in love because their lonely and desperate to want someone's attention."

"People say their not good enough, I say you've had enough of feeling crap inside you."

"We fall and give up, that's life but we lawys want a supporter cheering us on."

"My siblings and I don't get along, but if you mess with her I break your arm."

❝ And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. ❞

Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears ♥

You have the power to say, "This is not how my story will end."

You only graduate eighth-grade once. Make it worth it for the next two months.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn...

THEN ALWAYS BE A UNICORN.

You can't run away from what is inside your mind.

You can't always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes, you have to dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been.

Learn from Yesterday.

Live for Today.

Hope for Tomorrow. 

"Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"

- Bob Marley

Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind... or forgotten ♥

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

-Carl Jung

Sometimes, life is cruel... and there's nothing you can do about it.

Pitch Perfect 

Aubrey: What's your name? 

Fat Amy: Fat Amy. 

Aubrey: You call yourself Fat Amy? 

Fat Amy: Yeah, so twig bi**hes like you don't do it behind my back. 

If you're beginning to live through memories, it means you're beginning to die through time.

Every time I hear thunder or see lightning; the first thing that comes to my mind:

THOR IS COMING! ♥