Part 6

Darn it! I forgot about this story! Sorry about that! Anyways, let's continue. Also for some reason wattpad gets rid of the tags I put on this specific story.
Let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When 1 and 8 are running on the roof, 1 almost falls of and hugs a piece of wood. The Winged Beast was swooping the sky like a crow around its prey. It heads straight towards 8. 8 pulls down a mask made from a salt shaker and puts his hand on the half scissor on his back. The Winged Beast gets closer and 8 throws the scissor piece at it. The scissor gets stuck it the fan that helps it fly. It knocks down 8 off of the other part of the roof. 8 grabs on a piece of wood on the edge while dropping his salt shaker mask and big knife.

Meanwhile 9 is climbing over and helps 1 up.

9: Come on.

And 6 and 5 go to the plane under 8 to catch him. 8 tries to pulls himself up back on the roof but fails. The Winged beast come circling back over to spear 8. 9, being on the next roof over, looked frantically and found a piece of metal on the side of the roof. He pulled it back and blinded the Winged Beast effecting its aim. It nicked 8's back plate while making him fall. The spear lodged in the wall making a tight rope. When 8 falls, he grabs the tightrope but instantly falls. The Winged Beast goes to fly up over the roof to make another circle around, when the zip-line pulled it back knocking  9 and 1 off the roof and down to the plane below. 8 notices them falling and grabs them out of the way of the falling Winged Beast. 8 puts 1 and 9 down and picks up the knife he dropped earlier and raised it towards the rising Winged Beast. The Winged Beast approaches 8, 9, and 1 while ripping the grappling spear out of the wall. They get cornered, but just then, 7 comes up and tries to chop its head off just like she did with the Cat Beast. The Winged Beast knocks her into the three out of the way.

7: Let me try that again.

She then gets up and runs to the Winged Beast. The Winged Beast shoots the grappling hook in her leg while dropping her spear. Then it pulls her from the rope. 9 grabbed her spear and held onto her. He stabs the metal plane they are on to hold them back. He then looks over to 8 and 1.

9: The cable! Cut it!

8 comes running over and chops the cable with his big knife. The cable then gets caught on a blade of the airplane. The plane then tilts over knocking 5 and 6 to the motor, 7 holds on the spear in the plane, 8 grabs a hole in the plane, and 9 grabs on the spear in 7's leg to prevent from falling. While 1 is falling, 9 grabs the first falling staff.

9: Grab on!

And with that 1 grabs the loop of the staff. The Winged Beast slowly pulls away from the blade with much effort. Below, 6 and 5 are trying to find a way to help their friends. 5 sees the detached wires and the engine.

5: Grab those wires!

With that 6 grabs some wires as well as 5. They attach the wires to the engine making the fan go. The Winged Beast is about to die when it makes one last attempt at living by grabbing something. It grabbed 1's cape stopping the fan. 9's grip is slipping.

9: Your cape! Let it go!

1: I can't!

9 sees the Winged Beast about to claw 1.

9: Do it now!

With that 1 rips of the button holding his cape on and the Winged Beast falls and 9 dropping the staff in the process. 1 grabs onto 9 hugging him for dear life. The Winged Beast screeches while being smashed into the blades of the plane breaking both the plane and the Winged Beast. 1 looks at 9 and scoffs.

1: Well, you owe me a cape.

He then climbs up 9 and 7. Later they are all walking away from the burning church, 9 helping support 7's hurt leg. {SHIP IT SO HARD} 1 looks back sad while ashes fall from the sky. 1 looks down.

1: Oh...

8 comes over and pats 1's back to comfort him. {ALSO SHIP IT} They then continue to walk to the Library. 6 is seen trying to catch the ashes like a child.
He catches one but to have it turn to dust. He then catches up with the rest of the group. Just then a crouisont-shaped blimp(those pastries that are famous in Italy) is seen carrying The Winged Beasts head to the factory. The Fabrication Machine sees the head that the blimp dropped in its claws. The Machine crushes its head in anger. It then looks around for building supplies. It sees 2's dead body and picks it up.

Back at the Library, 9 sits 7 down next to 5 so he can work on her wound. 5 reaches in his pack and finds a needle and thread. 9 walks away looking at the full moon above.

9: There will be more, won't there?

7 nods yes while 1 scoffs.

1: Its not safe here. {To 8} Stand lookout.

8 then steps on 6's picture that he was drawing and laughs. He walks to the doorway.

1: I'll search out a safer retreat.

8 looms around. Seeing nothing, he sits down on a statue's hand. He pulls the magnet from his back and looks at it with joy. He puts it to his head.

8: Ooh!

He stops hearing something. Not hearing anything, he continues.

8: Oh! Ooh!

Inside, 3 and 4 come out of their globe and show 9 the picture he drew of the talisman. 6 gasps and grabs his picture and follows them. 5 being done, helps 7 stand up. 3 and 4 open a book with a triangle with an eye in it. {Illumanati} They flip to a page with the talisman and the machine that the Scientist used to make all 9 of the stichpunks.

6: Oh.

He then puts his drawing over the book picture of the talisman.

9: What? What is it?

6: The source.

9: The thing that woke the Machine.

6: Go back. Go back.

9: Back to where?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright. Again, sorry about not updating. I was distracted. Anyways, I also ship 5 and 4 (in my opinion, 3 is male and 4 is female.) I'm at 1146 words, so... 'Till next time!