Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o19✪

Chapter o19.

I woke up from being pushed off the bed. "Fuck," I muttered as I hit the hard, wooden floor. What the hell? Who did that? I got off the floor groggily and looked over to see what caused it. A leg was on my side of the bed. I glared at it and looked at the owner of the leg's face. Matthew.

I growled and jumped onto the bed, landing on his leg. "What the..." he groaned and looked up at me. I smiled sweetly at him. "Sapphire that hurt. Go to bed," he grumbled as he laid his head back onto the pillow. I rolled my eyes. What is today, anyway?

I just can't remember. I have a feeling today is special but I just can't think at the moment. My eyes widened when I spotted the calendar's date. Christmas! It's Christmas! I love Christmas! Too bad I didn't get anything for my friends! I stood up on top of the bed and started jumping up and down around Matthew's sleeping body.

"Matthew! Get up! C'mon! Get your lazy ass up!" I shouted. He covered his ears with the pillow. "Stoooop!" He mumbled into the pillow. "Matthew! It's Christmas! Santa came last night! I just know it!" I joked. He still laid still. I stopped and stared at him for a long time with a straight face. He brought the pillow away from his ears and glanced up at me. "What?" He asked. Just a what? What is wrong with him?! "It's Christmas!" I bellowed as I started jumping up and down again like a kid.

He turned back onto his back and stared up at me. "C'mon, aren't you going to get up?" I asked. He stared at me and all of a sudden his legs pulled me down. I landed on top of him. My face was burning and it was two inches away from Matthew's. "That didn't hurt, right?" I asked thinking about me landing on top of his body must of hurt.

He chuckled and shook his head. Matthew's hands were around my waist and he had a strong grip. I tried wiggling out but he wouldn't let me go. "Uh, Matthew. Would you mind letting me go?" I asked irritated. He shook his head and grinned. "I like it like this," he said, for a split second, he looked serious.

I wiggled backwards and my face was at his lower stomach. Not such a good idea! I wiggled forwards and came face to face with Matthew smirking. "Decided not to go down there?" He asked raising an eyebrow. My face was burning. "Matthew, I have to piss!" I said through gritted teeth. "Yeah, right."

"Do you want me to pee all over you?" I asked him. He shook his head furiously and let go. I rolled off of him and grabbed clothes from the dresser. I then, went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and changed into the clothes that I brought with me into the bathroom. I got in my dark blue skinny jeans and I also wore a crimson colored v-neck shirt.

My hair was wet and I brushed through it. I added make-up to my face. I went out and looked over at Matthew, who was asleep! I glared at him, not that he can see. I went over by his ear. "Matthew, I'm ready," I purred seductively. Instantly, he shot up into a sitting position on the bed with wide eyes, looking at me.

"What?" I asked as if nothing happened. "Uh, nothing," he said as he rubbed his eyes. "I thought I heard something or someone," he said looking at me. He got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. "I'm going to make breakfast!" I yelled as I skipped towards the kitchen.

As a present, I could make him a lovely breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Even though I did that for the past 2 weeks... Eh, whatever. I started cooking...pancakes! Who doesn't love pancakes? I got out the pancake mix and started mixing it with the ingredients. I then poured the mix onto the pan and waited for it to be flipped over. Towards the end of cooking, I made 16 pancakes! What? We're teenagers! We love to eat! I shut off the stove and got out the plates.

Matthew came back out in a black v-neck shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. "Where's your Christmas spirit?" I asked as he sat down on the table. He shrugged his shoulders. I shook my head smiling. Well, at least it's better than matching with him. I set out the pancakes in front of him and dug in. I grabbed orange juice and poured it into two cups. I gave it to him and he drank it.