Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o9✪

Chapter o9

Today is day numeral two of being Matthew's slave. This morning, I had brush his teeth for him, cook him breakfast, and of course feed him. It wasn't easy either but I did shove a huge spoonful of eggs into his mouth.

Also, when I had to give him a drink, I poured it all over is mouth and it dripped down from his chin. I thought it was pretty funny.

"Sapphire, how about we go hiking?" Matthew asked from over at the couch. I was washing the dishes. "Are you crazy! It's like freezing outside! Plus there is snow! I could possibly slip on ice too!" I yelled.

He got up and came over into the kitchen. I was too busy washing the dishes to notice that he was right behind me. He turned me around and tilted my chin with his hand.

"We could cuddle underneath the tree together to keep ourselves warm," he said sincerely and looking into my eyes with such adoration. My eyes got wider and I gave him a small smile.

"No!" I stamped on his foot. "Ow!" He pouted while he stepped away from me. "Well, don't touch me next time! Besides, I wouldn't cuddle with you at all," I said stubbornly.

"You will, soon." Those were his last words before he went back into the bedroom. Why is he so determine that I will fall in love with him? I mean I like him a little bit, little as in an ant.

✦✧✦

After we got ready, we decided to head over to the lodge. I saw Shane right when I entered the door. "Shane!" I yelled. He looked over at me and grinned but his eyes narrowed when he saw Matthew who was behind me.

"Long time no see," Matthew said smirking at Shane. I rolled my eyes at his behavior. Boys. "Where's Brittany?" Matthew asked. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. Why should I feel jealous? It's not like Matthew likes me.

That would be like 1/3 out 1 billion of a chance that he would like me. So, it's basically impossible (aren't I negative?). "Brittany has some things going on today. So you can see her," Shane said smirking.

"Now, my lovely Sapphire, what shall we do today?" Shane asked politely. "I don't care." I really didn't like picking out what activities we should do. "How about we could go into the hot tub?" Shane suggested.

"Sure," I smiled. "I'm coming with," Matthew piped from in-between us when we were walking to the elevator. I gave him my lethal look. "You are my slave. You're lucky that I'm not ordering you to do something for me," he smiled.

"Slave?" Shane asked, confused. I told him how I lost against Matthew and how we made a deal. Shane didn't seem happy about it. I don't blame him. Who would want to be Matthew's slave? Not unless you're a girl name Brittany and is Shane's sister who happens to be the biggest slut I've ever met.

Well, she would rather be a sex slave. "I'm coming whether you like it or not," Matthew declared. I sighed in frustration. If I say no, he could possible give me the worst things to do for him.

If I say yes, he could ruin our, Shane and I, date. I can't win against Matthew. "Fine," I said through clench teeth. But if he tries anything, he will certainly get it.

✦✧✦

After visiting Camille and Fantasia, we headed downstairs where the hot tubs were.

Camille and Fantasia were covering me with questions. They also were giving me this knowing smirk. I know exactly what they are thinking.

Camille told me we would have a talk after my date with Shane and Matthew. I told her it wasn't a date at all. It was supposed to be Shane's and mine but Matthew had to butt in since Brittany was 'busy.'

The reason why we stopped at Camille and Fantasia's room is because I had to borrow a swimsuit again.

We found an empty hot tub and got in. The water was already filled up. "Damn, it's hot!" Shane muttered. "Hence why it's called a 'hot tub.' They don't call it a hot tub for nothing," Matthew muttered and rolled his eyes. What a smartass.

I glared at Matthew to shut up. But of course he didn't. "So, Shane... how's dating Sapphire been going?" Matthew asked smiling. "I don't know if were dating or not but our relationship is pretty good," Shane smiled.

Matthew narrowed his eyes. "What's her favorite color?" Shane thought for a moment. "Midnight blue," he answered. "Does she have any siblings?" Matthew asked. "What is this 20 questions?" Shane mumbled.

"Matthew, enough. Why are you asking him questions?" I asked. "Just seeing if he knows you well enough to be dating you," he answered. "Why do you care?" Matthew just stared at me blankly. "I don't," he said in a monotone. What's with him?

-----

Sorry for updating late!

I'm busy lately.

I have to do soccer conditioning after school and I have tests here and there!

It's a pain in the ass!

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this!

COMMENT AND VOTE! Tell me if you like it! I would really appreciate it!

:D

✩Sam✩