Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o12✪

Chapter o12.

**Matthew's P.O.V.**

I watched as Sapphire pulled Shane with her. Damn, wish I were in Shane's situation. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Sapphire... They're so many words to describe her. Funny, smart, clever, most gorgeous girl I ever laid eyes on, and kind.

She's just too oblivious to the fact that I like her... a lot. I try sending signs to her and yet she takes it that I'm trying to get in her pants. So, I'm a playboy. But I would wait until it was okay with Sapphire that we could have sex.

Sapphire is different from the other girls that I've hooked up with or met. This may sound corny but she was the other half to my heart. She was the chocolate to my strawberry, the sprinkles to my ice cream, and the icing to my cupcake. What? I love desserts!

I know I messed up big time back then. I was just a conceited jerk. I tried apologizing but it never works.

When I see her smile, it just brightens me up every time. I try so hard to be with her. I even commanded her to stay with me but no, that whore came and ruins my evening with her and Shane ruined it too! Sapphire always has to invite him!

Hell, they aren't even dating, not that I know of and she met for a week and a half! Who dates someone that they met in a week and a half?! I guess I shouldn't be talking since I'm with Brittany but I'm not dating her! I'm just trying to make Sapphire jealous but Shane just gets in the way!

Shane isn't her type! I am her type and she has known me longer! Therefore, I deserve her. Maybe, I'm in love with her. At school, I would find myself staring at her. My friends would be asking what am I staring at. I couldn't tell them that I was staring at her.

Sure the guys think she is really hot but they never seen /the/ Matthew, me, staring at a girl with such intensity. I would tell them nothing, I was just thinking about a party.

I would watch her in the window at times too. I know, I'm such a creeper but I couldn't help myself and it's not like I saw her changing either. I would just watch her as she looks out from her balcony.

I know she hates me a lot but I'm very determined to get her to fall in love with me. I will get her. I will get her away from Shane and from other boys that are a threat.

"Matthew! I've been calling your name! What's wrong sweetie," Brittany's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh nothing," I said giving her a fake smile. I looked over at Camille and she looked unhappy but yet suspicious.

I don't really talk to Sapphire's friends. I know they hate me with such passion just like Sapphire. She probably told them what happened between us.

It all happened at freshmen year, we were friends not best friends like when we were in middle school. I knew Sapphire had a huge crush on me. I was ecstatic about it because I liked her for a long time.

There was this new girl that came to our school. She was hot! She became the head cheerleader and captain. She was really flexible and good. She started talking to me and I ignored Sapphire.

Sapphire tried talking to me numerous of times and I would ignore her and push her away but that didn't stop Sapphire from talking to me. The girl, Jessica, told me how annoying Sapphire was acting and how she wanted Sapphire away from me.

First I was pissed that she said that but then all the guys started praising me for having the hottest girl in my arms. I started becoming conceited and a jerk to other girls. I would make out with three girls a day including Jessica.