Epilogue.

Disclaimer; I do not own Xmen First Class.

Chapter ten/Epilogue

XavierMansion, America 2006

Hank McCoy, or Beast as he was called by his fellow X-men, was looking out of his mentor’s and friend’s kitchen window. Out of the kitchen window of the mansion, which was now a boarding school for mutant children which was ran by Storm now Charles was gone along with Jean Grey and Scott Summers. As he was watching out of the window he saw the sky was a clear sunny sky, he smiled to himself and continued with the paperwork set out in front of him for the contacts about mutant rights.

His pen scratching at the paper echoed through the quite halls, all the students were currently in class or studying if they didn’t have lessons. Hank’s ears heard the sound of some one entering the room, he raised his head to see Logan, or Wolverine as he was known by the X-men and most students, enter the kitchen. He looked at Hank questionably.

“Beast, who’s that kid outside at the grave?” Logan grumbled to Hank, nodding towards the kitchen window which also gave you a view of Jean’s Scott’s and the Professors graves. The middle grave, the largest one and Charles’, had a figure sitting in front of it with their back facing the window so Hank nor Logan could see who it was.

“I don’t know. Let’s go see them.” Hank said softly to Logan, he got up and headed towards the back door to lead them towards the grave and student.

As Hank and Logan had finally got round to Charles’ grave and got near enough they saw the figure was of a female and not of a student. She was too old to be a student, but she wasn’t too old. She was leaning her head against the stone of the grave, her brown hair covering her face and who she was.

Hank and Logan looked at each other not knowing what to do. Then Hank, being the most mature one of the two, stepped forwards towards the women and cleared his throat in the hope of the woman turning and speaking to them. She didn’t move she stayed sitting with her head against the stone. Hank looked at Logan once again; Logan just shrugged at the blue hairy man. So Hank rolled his eyes at Logan and then turned his body to the woman.

“Excuse me?” Hank questioned aloud. The woman didn’t move again. “Excuse me, miss. Could we help you, are you in need of help?”

The woman let out a sound, a sound which sounded a lot like a chuckle. Hank looked confused at Logan. Then the woman leaded back on her heels, she wiped her nose on her sleeve and continued to chuckle. “Well, Beast. I think you’re in need of help if you can’t recognize me. How long as it been… forty-four years? 1962.”

Hank gasps as he realises whose the woman. “Amelia?”

Amelia turns her head towards Hank to show him her face, which hadn’t changed but the use of make-up to keep up with the new looks. “All right Hank. Heard you speak for mutant rights. Doesn’t that involve speaking to hundreds of people, including women?” She giggled at the last part, it had surprised her when she found out shy little Hank McCoy was the mutant rights speaker in the government.

Hank shook his head and laughed. “Yes, shy Hank has been and gone.”

Amelia stood up on two legs and smiled at Hank wiping down her muddy knees. “What about nerdy Hank, he can’t have gone.”

Hank smiles and shakes his head. “Once a nerd, always a nerd.” Both adults bust out into laughter whilst Logan looks at them confused.

Logan clears his throat. “It’s lovely to see this catch up, but who are you darlin’?” Logan questions Amelia.

Amelia turns and looks at Logan, her eyes widening. James Logan, Jimmy he was here. She hadn’t seen him since she and Gambit had taken him to Three Mile Island and helped the kids escaped. That was when she’d met Charles the last time.

“I’m Amelia, Ariolus, I was part of the first X-men. Along with Beast, Charles, Raven, Erik, Havok and Banshee.” She says calmly.

Logan nods. “So your from the beginning, you must be old.”

Amelia glances at Hank, they catch each others eyes and bust out in laughter as she’s immortal so she is old. Amelia nods to Logan and then smiles.

“Yeah, you could say that. But I’m not as old as you, James Logan. You were born along time before me along with your half-brother, Victor Creed. Little Jimmy and Vic.” She smiled at the confused Logan.

Logan pointed to Amelia surprised. “You know my past?”

Amelia nods. “Yeah, I last saw you in the 80’s when me, you and Gambit, Remy LeBeau, had to go to Three Mile Island to get your revenge on William Stryker. I had left with the kids on the island to help them to get to Charles and here. But you stayed behind with Victor fighting Stryker. Jesus, they must’ve got that bullet in your head deep for you not to remember.”

Logan nods, awe struck. Some one knew his past and he had no clue what to say. Amelia knew him before he had no clue about the world. He remembered waking up on an island and speaking to a man named Gambit but everything before that was gone. Blankness.

Hank saw Logan was blanked out by finding someone who knew of his past and he looked at Amelia. “Could you stay a while, so Logan can find about his past?”

Amelia nodded and took a step forwards. “I promised you that’d see you again. This is me seeing both of you again. Come on, I’m hungry for some omelette and if I remembered back in the 60’s, you Hank, could make a beast of an omelette!” Amelia bust out laughing as does the other two men.

All three begin to walk back to the school and the kitchen. Amelia with her arm through Hanks, both smiling, and Logan a little behind them happy that someone knew of his past. 

As she promised she saw everyone one last time before their deaths. She saw Erik five years after Cuba along with Raven they had a nice catch up in a local café in Germany, she was at Alex’s wedding to a human who he had five cute blonde children with and finally she saw Banshee a year before his death when he was in an old peoples home surrounded with his grandchildren. Now she had seen both Hank and Logan. So what was there to do now?

Well… just saving the world. History does have a funny way of repeating.

A/N; Sob! The story is now complete! I do love this story as Ive had a passionate love for Xmen since I was young so! I hope you guys all enjoyed the ride and life of Amelia Reed and the others also involved in her life so please comment your final views such as, what needs changing etc or just anything really! Thanks again and also would you like me to write a short series of one-shots for when Amelia last saw everyone after cuba? Comment and tell me! :)