Chapter Two

The moment the Lunch bell rang, I shot out of my seat, straight to the library. Every minute counted. I made it to the library in 2 minutes where Mrs. Green nodded at me, acknowledging my expected presence.

I strolled over to my spot, right in the corner, hidden behind all the towering bookshelves. I settled down and lay back, shutting my eyes. Just as I was about to drift off, I heard scuffling next to me. My heart went into overdrive and my eyes snapped open, only to look into very familiar grey ones.

I immediately backed further into my corner when Julian grinned at me. I frowned, “What do you want?”

“I need a favour.”

I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

“Could you perhaps not mention that I was down at that side of town?”

“You presume I’d even talk about you?”

Julian smirked, “I don’t presume Kenneth, I know.”

I froze when he called me Kenneth. It sounded so natural.

He sat there, next to me, waiting for an answer. I simply nodded and shut my eyes, leaning back into my corner for some much awaited sleep.

“Hey, Kentucky?”

I snapped, “What?”

“Do you always sleep here during Lunch?”

“Yes. And you’re invading my Nap Time.”

“Nap Time? Aw, that’s cute. Do you have a schedule for your many play dates too?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

Julian shut up after that. I smiled smugly to myself until he whispered, “I would, Kentucky. That’s why I asked.”

I pretended to be asleep until I heard him sigh and then get up. I didn’t even breathe until I heard him walking away. The moment he did, I took in about seven deep breaths and then opened my eyes. What in the world was wrong with Julian Mcharden?

I had always wondered if he really was all that perfect. It was IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be all that perfect but he was an outstanding example.

I sat there, for a while. Could he be gay? If he was, that would be the perfect little flaw in his image. I shook my head violently. He was very straight. Straighter than a pole. At least, judging from the pictures from the last party he was at, and the amount of passionate embraces he was caught in. Not that I was stalking his pictures or anything.

I yawned and cuddled up by myself again. I still had a good thirty minutes. I shivered slightly, a little cold in my corner. It was a lot warmer when a certain someone was sitting right beside me. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it on. As I cuddled up again, I heard a crinkly noise. My eyes widened when I felt a tiny piece of paper in my pocket.

I know your little secret.

I felt myself pale. Not again. If anyone else knew I was gay at this school too, I was dead. Right now, the only person who knew was my family. And even they hadn’t taken it that well. I tried to ignore the tightening in my chest when I thought about it.

So much for catching up on my sleep. Time to hunt down my little stalker. I stood up, stretched and began walking out when I someone grabbed me around the waist and pulled me behind a book shelf.

My eyes widened, “Oh my gosh! Noam!?”

Before I could say anything else, Noam cupped my face, bent down and kissed me.

------------------------------------------------------

Teehee! A wild Noam has appeared! (What? Pokemon references never get old. -_-)

Also, I think I need a cooler cover. :O Opinions?

Sorry about the short chapter! I shall update by tomorrow. :D