Famiglia

Six months later

Mateos POV

" Nico ! " I yelled through the house. I walked from room to room, damn why is this house so big ?

" Si fratello ? " I heard his little voice. He stepped out of his room with Arturo in his hands.

" Where have you been ? Lucy has been worried about you. " He shrugged.

He tilted his slightly as if he was trying to understand why I looked so exasperated. " I've been playing, can I have a snack ? " I sighed nodding my head.

" Yeah come on to the kitchen Laura is making cookies. " I told him and his eyes lit up as he ran.

I walked back to me and Lucy's room.

" He's fine Lucy, he was just playing with his toys. " I told her coming in the room to see her lying on her stomach on the bed typing on her computer.

" Oh okay, I was just worried I haven't seen him for hours usually he's following me around. " She looked up me.

" He's being independent. He's a big boy now. " I flopped on the bed next to her.

" I know he is but I still worry about him. " She pouted, I kissed her head.

" I know bambina, Laura's making cookies. " She sat up immediately nearly pushing me off the bed.

" I hope their chocolate chip. " She moaned which I found very sexy and rushed out the door. I laughed to myself at her excitement for biscuits.

Shaking my head I walked out too, making my way down to the kitchen. My phone rang and I pulled it out putting it to my ear as I continued walking.

" She's next." A deep voice rushed into the phone before the line went dead. Pulling the phone away from my ear confused, I looked at the restricted number and couldn't recognize it.

I reached the kitchen where Nico was yelling at Michael about taking his cookie.

Lucy and Laura watched with amused expressions.

As I stepped inside a guard walked briskly up to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Sir we have a very disturbing package at the front door." Alonzo whispered in my ear. Michael looked over to me with a confused look.

I nodded for him to come over.

Alonzo walked away as Michael walked over. Laura and Lucy glanced over and saw my expression.

" Some guy just called my damn phone saying she's next what does that mean ? Then Alonzo says there's a disturbing package by the front door. " Michael's face twisted into one of a scowl then a deep frown.

" Let's see this package. " Michael pushed past me. We walked through the house to the foyer where a medium sized package was in the middle of the floor. Two guards stood by it.

" We scanned it sir it is not a bomb. " Alonzo nodded stiffly.

" Who sent this ? " Michael growled.

" Not sure it was just left by the door and one of the maids brought it to our attention. It had a note on it that said it was only for Mateo and Michael to open it sir. "

" Cazzo. " Michael groaned before ripping into the box. I stood with my arms crossed. Have they finally found us ?

Michael stopped and looked inside the box before sighing loudly. He reached in and pulled the head of Claudia out of it. Her mouth in an O.