Draco D'Amico

" Is someone at the door ? " Lucy asked walking down the stairs just as we approach the door.

" Yes, it is my father I will explain later. " I told her quickly as Michael grasped the door handle.

He opened it revealing our scandalous father and my obnoxious mother. They came in without a word, heads in the air.

" So where do you want to talk about this at ? Surly not this tacky foyer ? " My father spoke first and I suppressed an eye roll. Lucy and Laura stood a little nervously on the stairs.

" No, come in the living area. " Michael said and turned on his heal everyone followed silently. I waited for Lucy and grabbed her hand in mine. She gave me a worried look and I kissed her head before pulling her into the living room.

" And just who are you ? " My mom inquired looking Laura up and down with disdain.

" She is Lucy's sister and my girlfriend. " Michael snapped at her. She looked over to him with a smile.

" Oh great I'm guessing that's your baby in there too huh ? Just wonderful another bastard born into this world. " Michael stepped forward but Laura opened her mouth first.

" Watch it bitch. " Laura hissed she had her eyes narrowed and her arms crossed.

" Just as out spoken as your sister I see then. " My mother clicked her tongue and laughed glancing at Lucy.

" Can we get to the point of this ? " My father dragged on not at all entertained by Laura and his wife's banter.

" Yes, straight to the point I guess. We need your help I'm sure you already know that Roco Santana is hunting us probably as we speak and he has recently enlisted every cartel to help achieve this. There are prices on all of our heads. " Michael stated, our father looked uncaring by any of this.

" Okay....? What would you like me to do Michael ? " He walked around and sat in a chair so now he resembled some sort of king on a throne.

" We know you have deep connections we need help my men are not enough to protect us. We need someone that can take Roco down. " Michael explained pacing, me and Lucy took a seat as did everyone else.

" So you want me to help you take down some cartel boss that this fuck up pissed off ? " He gestured to me, waving his thick hand held rings on every finger.

" He should just give the man Lucy. We could end this whole thing in less than five minutes. " He added shrugging his shoulders and clapping his hands as if he just figured out the whole thing.

I grunted. " We aren't giving her to him you incompetent piece of shit. He will not lay one finger on her head so help me god—"

" Listen just because you fell in love with this waitress or maid or whatever she was isn't anyone's fault but your own and apparently you can't handle it. Hey if you love her set her free. "

" Draco we are just asking you of this one favor. We've never asked you for anything before now...do you—do you want to see your only granddaughter hurt or worst ? " Michael exasperated clenching the bridge of his nose and pacing.

" Granddaughter ? It's a girl ? " My father sat up looking a little interested in the situation now.

" My first grandchild is a girl ? " He whispered. I looked at Lucy and she was just as confused as I was does this mean he cares ? It's so hard to tell.

" She'll still be a bastard and will soil your name further. " My mother commented with a roll of her eyes.

" Shut up woman. What are you going to name her Michael ? " He asked looking at Michael stop his pacing.