7. Dream or Reality?

VAS HAPPENIN' MY LOVELIES!

Im in an incredibly good mood right now and im not even sure why. And im typing WAYY quicker than it should be physically possible, so it shouldn't take long at all to upload this chapter.

Im SO SO SO Excited about my plans fo the story!! it's gonna be AMAZAYN! hopefully....

Sorry for any mistakes, i just really wanted to upload :D

Also i finshed my first 1D One shot. you can read it in my Boyxboy one shots folder. :)

This is very much a Louis Tomlinson x Harry Styles slash fic, so if you don't like this kind of thing, i suggest you don't read this ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Everything was dark

I could hear familiar voices, beckoning me to open my eyes but i couldn't.

It was like they were glued shut, to make sure i would never see light again. the voices kept repeating. They sounded worried, not frantic or anxious, but calmy begging for me to wake up.

I really wanted to, i could hear everything they said, an unfamiliar voice entered my head, the familiar voices halted to listen to the new voice.

Then everything got muffled, like they were getting further away or trying to talk underwater, there was a birght light infront of me, and as it came closer everything seemed to clear up...

I opened my eyes slowly, twitching at the glare from the bright florescent globe above my head. I blinked i couple of times, and rubbed my eyes, examining the room.

It definately wasn't my room, because it was....well, clean.. and empty

It was almost completely white, the walls, the bed sheets, the bed side table, the curtains... I asumed i was in a hospital room, but i just couldn't remember why.

I swung my legs out of bed and sat there for a few seconds. I was wearing one of those hospital gowns, the ones that tied up in two places at the back. I wasn't wearing anything underneath but a pair of boxers. I flushed slightly to the thought of someone changing me while im sleeping. I glanced to the side. There was a pair of fleecy black track pants, a grey shirt and my favourite Jack Willis Hoodie. I changed into that and walked over to the sink and mirror on the other side of the room.

I studied myself, there wasn't anything wrong with me. It didn't hurt to move, nothing was broken, i lifted up my shirt to check for anything, a cut a scar, a nasty graze, something that would be an exeptional reason for being here, but there was nothing.

I looked confusingly into the mirror, was i in shock? i guess that would explain why i can't see if anything's wrong with me. There must be something....

I heard a small gasp, i turned around to see a very worried looking Niall throw himself onto me.

"OH MY GOD HARRY! YOU'RE OKAY!!!" He screamed, lifting me up as he hugged me.

I laughed at the boy who was surprisingly strong since im almost a head taller than him.

"Yeah im fine.. i guess" i scratched the back of my head and smiled sheepishly

He pulled back and smiled sadly "You feeling okay?"

To be perfectly honest, i felt great, almost angelic. It was like everything was lifted off my shoulders and there wasn't a problem in the world for me.

I nodded and smiled broadly at my Irish friend who just continued to give me his sad little smile. I pulled back to look at him, he was perfectly fine. no injuries whatsoever.