3. Who? What? Where?

Hi again guyyss!!!

Im in a really good mood today! and the comments just keep getting nicer!

GAWD YOU PEOPLE ARE NICE! <3

But anyways here's another chapter! Its gets a little dramatic at some points, but there' still the same humour aswell :)

This is very much a Louis Tomlinson x Harry Styles slash, so if you don't like this kind of thing, i suggest you dont read this ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

"What?" Liam looked at me confused

"What?" i returned

"No, you said 'What'" Liam said pointing at me.

"So did you!" I pointed back.

"NO! just before. you said what. and i said 'what'. to ask why you said it" he said very slowly

".......What are you on about Liam?-" i started

"I DONT KNOW!" Liam said with a hint of stress in his voice.

"Me either" i shrugged leaning over to pick up my phone.

"Im confused" Zayn said scratching his head.

"Im hungry" Harry said getting up.

"im sure you are" i muttered, Although Im certain its not food in the kitchen he's hungry for. Harry looked at me confused "What?" , "what?" i returned. "Wh-" Harry started before Liam cut him off. "Lets. NOT do that again please?" he said rubbing his temple. I chuckled at him, then watched Harry walk a BIT TOO enthusiastically out of the room to the kitchen.

"I'll be back in a second" i said to a preoccupied Zayn and a stressed out Liam. I followed closely as Harry walked into the kitchen, i stayed hidden in the hallway, listening and watching carefully. So what? Harry's acting weird, invading privacy is allowed in this kind of situation.....

**********

Harry's POV

What did Niall mean by that? Does he think i like Louis or something? i....mean i don't .... obviously... i just like spending time with him... i MEAN i do like.. him but... just not.. like THAT.

Okay Harry stop talking to yourself you're just getting confused. I walked into the kitchen, there was a toaster and a kettle on the glossy grey counter and a dishwasher and a stove inbetween two of the sections. I noticed 5 draws, the second one down had a label on it, i looked closer 'Liam's Spoons'.  To the left, the giant stainless steel fridge was open and kneeling down infront was Louis, scanning the insides for food. His trousers were half way down his bum, and he scratched the back of his perfectly tousled hair. Suddenly his head shot up. "AH HAH!" he said in victory, "I KNEW THEY'D BE IN HERE SOMEWHERE!" he reached into the crisper and picked up an orange bag. Typical Louis. Carrots, Simon knows exactly what we want. I chuckled a bit too loudly, so he heard me. He turned around to face me and smiled, "Hey there Hazza" he said reaching into the bag and pulling out a carrot and munching on it. I shook my head "Do you ever eat anything else?" he grinned at me, "Yeeeess, but if there are carrots, im going to eat them" he said trying to put on a posh voice. I smiled, He is so cute. Wait, so now he's cute?? what am i thinking?

I sighed, and watched as he chomped on his carrots. I tilted my head slightly, watching him carefully. He pushed his hair out of his blue eyes, chomping on a carrot again, Why do i feel jealous of a carrot?? I turned my attention back to his eyes, they were looking at me curiously.  "You're doing it again!" he said sounding pretty annoyed. Huh? why is he angry at me? "What?" i narrowed my eyebrows. He put his carrots back in the fridge and closed the door kind of hard, then looked at me crossing his arms. "You're staring at me!.... AGAIN" uh oh... "What do you mean?" i lied. He stared at me sternly, i could feel his eyes burning through my skin, his face was frozen, and i didn't like the face he was making at me one bit. He was gripping the handle on the fridge so hard his knuckles were white. "I MEAN! you keep spacing out and staring at me!! and then when i try to get your attention you pretend like you wern't doing anything and make up some stupid excuse!" He was on the verge of yelling. I never meant for him to get angry at me, Louis and I never fight, EVER. I felt myself shaking, Don't cry Harry, Whatever you do, don't start crying. He continued "What are you even thinking about?!?! i keep offering my help but apparently you don't want to talk about your problems with me anymore!"