#BELIEBERS

💝BELIEBERS💝

***

#1. "It's not that I'm selfish. But my beliebers are MINE!! I don't share'em!" said Justin.

#2. Selena once asked Justin to stop doing "OLLG" and he said NO! (awww...)

#3. "Hurt my Beliebers and I'll go Ninja on you!" said Justin. (How cute..)

#4. Justin admits he stalk's his belieber's tweet. He says they are "entertaining".

#5. Justin said that if he could, he would marry every single belieber😱😭

#6. Justin loves reminding his beliebers how much he ❤ them.

#7. Justin says his beliebers are stronger than an army.

#8. Justin once combed his hair to the opposite side and Beliebers thought he had cut his hair.

#9. Justin likes French, English and Australian accents. Good thing for French, English and Aussie Beliebers out there! Anyone??

#10. When in Germany, Justin practiced German by telling a fan "Ich Liebe Dich" (I love you) and she fainted. Haha..

#11. While in Tokyo, Japan, the first phrase Justin learnt was "Can I have your phone number?" and then he learnt "I love you".

*

*

*

*

*

Hello there, sorry for not updating often. I was working on my other story (Justin Bieber fanfic) called "BEAUTIFUL SOUL" have any of you read it? If you haven't already, go check it out. I promise it would worth it :) haha.. Anyway, here's to All the BELIEBERS out there.. Once a belieber, always a belieber!!! <3

🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I made this extra long cuz I'm giving it as a new year gift to you guys!!! Yay!!! Thanks for the support everyone :) Personally, the facts in this chappy are my favourite facts lol :)

*

Ok.. For next chapter, I was thinking of giving you guys an insight of

💝Schoolboy Justin💝 yay!!!!!

Ever wonder what our kidrauhl would be like when he was a schoolboy? Was he a bad boy or a smarty pants? ?What he like to do when he was little? His first kiss?? His favourite subject? Etc....

Read onto find out more!!!

As always, for next chapter,

5+ votes and/or

2+ comments