Teen Wolf

I've been driving almost four days going all over the country every which way I can switching cars when I can trying to make it harder for them to find me. Faking my own death a couple of times fully it made them believe I was truly dead and gone, and finally I made it to my father's close friend Deaton's animal clinic. My father instructed me to go to him if anything would to happen to me after all he is my godfather. I parked the car and ran to the door in the pouring rain becoming instantly soaked as I knocked on the door. There was no answer but as I looked in the window there were lights on so I knocked again, but nothing once again. I peered threw the window once again and noticed the alarm system on the wall; he would be notified if someone broken in. So I sent my fist threw the glass window and reached in and unlocked the door.

I rushed inside and locked the door behind me and took refuge in the back corner of the operating room, and waited for his arrival hopefully it would be soon. I looked down at my hand it wasn't too bad it might need a stich or two thou but no broken bones luckily. While I waited I didn't realize how drained my body really was. The whole time I was on the road I didn't stop for anything except gas and occasionally a real meal, and when I got to tired I'd pull over on an abandoned back road and sleep in the car. Now that I could relax and was finally safe all my body wanted to do was reenergize and catch up on what it needed most. I fought to stay awake but I lost that battle.

I woke in a dim room which only light source was the light that came through the gaps in the blinds on the door and small window towards the top of the far wall. I was lying under a blanket on a couch in his office I'm guessing. I used the back of my hand to rub my eyes but instead of skin it was wrapped up with a bandage. He stitched up my hand I could feel them in my skin. The clock on his wall said it was almost noon and when I arrived last night it was a little past eleven; I've been in sleep for about twelve hours that was defiantly more sleep then I had in the last four days it would have to do for now. I stood up and made my way to the door but noticed something he left on his desk, and it was addressed to me.

Stay put, I'll check up on you every half an hour. Don't leave this room.

I had at least fifteen minutes before he came in so I laid back down on the couch and waited. I could feel the filth on me and was in desperate need of a shower and clean clothes I'd been living in these ones for five days.

"I thought I heard you moving around in here," he greeted. He hadn't changed at since the last time I saw him which was almost two years ago.

I jumped up and hugged him as tightly as I possibly could, "Deaton he is gone, they are all gone."

"I figured that much when it was only you who showed up," I felt his grip on me tighten as well, "What happened Juliet? What caused you to come all the way here?"

"They came seek a new Emissary and asked my father, he agreed welcomed them with open arms, and they used him, used everyone to resurrect them. They sacrificed everyone Deaton your all I have left." I broke down the more I finally thought about it. The more I realized my entire family was gone and this man I haven't seen in two years was all I had left in my life.

"Shhh, shhh, calm down you are safe now, relax nothing is going to hurt you now." He soothed. "Tell me about it tomorrow let's just get you cleaned up. Do you have anything to change into?" He asked.

"Whatever is left in the women's car I stole I think she was a nurse." I answered.

"Is it that Mazda out front?"

I nod and hand him the keys. He takes them and leaves me on the couch and just sink into the dark realization that washes it way capturing my mind. My family is gone. When he returns he has a duffle bag in his hands. Inside it is a pair of scrubs and hygiene products. "You can wash up in the dog tub in the other room, you'll be by yourself. Are you hungry?" I nod. "I'll go get you something to eat. Is chicken alfredo still your favorite?" I nod again. "Well I'll be right back ok, if you need anything just call my cell I'll leave it by the phone ok." I nod once again.