Chapter 6: One Almost Normal Day

He kisses my nose and forehead before getting off completely and makes his way to his closet and grabs a new set of clean clothes, and then leaves the room to go to the bathroom and shower. I lay back in his bed barring myself under the covers again. I lay there thinking about what my dream and started think about the little details; and something stuck out.

Alex didn't know about any of this.

She didn't know about my families secret; she didn't know what we protected everyone from. She didn't know I burned a cook book on accident. That night my parents told me why it was so important and what we are. 

It wasn't a dream it was a visit. I visited Limbo.

I shot up out of bed and ran to the kitchen where I found Deaton's note he left me.

Juliet,

If you're reading this then I have left to find you some more answers and if we are luck I will have found you someone that can train you to become who you are meant to be. I know you are familiar with our mythologies, I want you to become more familiar with the mythologies of the Gods. It might get you caught up and what we are looking into. 

Please stay in Beacon Hill with Scott and the others they will keep you safe until I return if you are visited please call Braden she will inform as soon as possible. Tell her everything. It will help piece together what's going on and what will happen.

Please be safe and try to remain unnoticed, and most importantly stay with the pack.

Deaton

I run up to my room and grab my phone calling Braden but their was no answer so I don't bother leaving a message before calling her number again.

"Come on answer," I snap as the phone continued to ring. I make my way back down stairs to grab something to drink. 

"Hello?" A women says.

"Braden, it Juliet I need to tell Deaton something,"

"He's still in the air right now what's up?"

"I had a visit last night, he needs to find the home goods cook book it'll have a burn on the spin and back from when I dropped it on the stove. I was told it's important and it's suppose to help. Blake's family has one too. We need to find them." I say.

"Alright I'll tell him what makes it so important?" She asks.

"I think it's my families codex I don't know what makes it important but I've been told we need it."

"Okay I'll pass it on but do you know what Blake's is?" She asks.

"No but I can find out," I say turning to the sound f the running water of the shower.

"Okay kid I have to go call if you find out more," she says before hanging up.

I leave my phone on the counter and make my way back to Blake's room and crawl back into bed. I lay there looking at the closed curtains and think about what could be inside the Codex. I don't even hear when Blake comes back in it wasn't until I feel him snake his arm around me pulling me to him and his wet hair drips down on to my face.

"Hey," he says as I roll over looking at him.

"Hey," I say smiling at him.

"You should really start getting ready we have to stop at the locker rooms and drop off our gear before class," he says.

"Okay, teach me some stuff at lunch today before practice today?" I ask running a hand up his arm that's now posted next to me holding him a little above me.