The end our story

"Err Yixing~ge don't be mad at Luhan please"

He was glaring at the voice which was turn out to be Tao .He stare the Panda eyes of him .He never being so mad before this ,it's always a playful anger.His fiery anger make the two man sweating coldly .The shorter man prevent Lay stare and hide behind the tall man.

"Come on Yixing we can talk "

"I won't ever talk to traitor"

"Yixing pleaseee you can follow us if you wanted to"

Lay just smirked

"You! Luhan acting lovey dovey with me all the time just because you know this will happened huh what a plastic "

A hand brush his cheek that make it become red .Lay felt the pain from his cheek .It was Luhan , Luhan slapped Lay really hard.

" i really love you .Don't you dare called my love for you is fake  i really love you so much. I love our friendship so much but we just have to ,I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" 

suprisingly Lay just stare him and smirk.

Kris and Tao just stand there silently they was scared and also suprised.They wanted to speak but their voice just stuck at their throat.They was also scared when see Lay smirk .that was really not Lay.They didn't expect the Pure angel Lay can be this kind of person

"go away ,leave us ,I don't know all of you and don't worry I'll make sure them to forgot all of you. You know what Luhan we dont have anything to talk anymore , we're done ,I'll let you guys go pack your suitcase and leave us oh yea remember don't ever dare to meet each of us"

Lay left them and went back to the place where the 8 man gathered.

"I want all of you hear this and make sure remember this .From now on no one here know who is Kris,Tao either luhan.The traitor will leave us so hear this out if i see any of you talk to them or persuade them know what  I'll left too..."

Lay burst into his room and left the boys heartbreak and terrified.