Let's Start Again

Third Pov

~After done breakfast ~

"Hey Joonie can you stay with Lay hyung at home . Me and Luhan gonna buy bubbleTea yehet " Sehun smile and make aegyo to Suho

"What the hell Sehun ! how can i even say no " Suho wanna follow Sehun actually ,Plus he really got jealous with Luhan even he know they just bestgoodbossom friend

"Joonma your word . Dont make baby kiss you " Sehun wink and laughed

"Fine ishhh go away" Suho blushed and mumbling alone.

Lay who heard it just sit dumbfounded feel nervous what he gonna do left with his so-known-crush . He hate Luhan ,he promise to make him forget but why he go away with Sehun ,left him all alone with his heartbreaker Suho what the f'

"I'll go bye Xingxing " Luhan kiss Lay then ran to Sehun and they went out .

"..."

"..."

"..."

" So Lay it is only us here .What we gonna do ? "

"..."

"Ouch Lay do you hear me ? am i doing anything wrong ? . Why do you don't wanna talk to me ?"

"N-N-no you d-don't do anything b-bad"

Suho chuckled

"He's beautiful " Lay mumbling

" geez Lay why are you stuttering , come here Unicorn you can tell me "

"I Love you "

"... I-i-i"

"No Suho please don't say anything"

"Owh Lay i'm sorry you're a good person , not just good but perfect person but i have Sehun and you have Luhan .Sehun is enough for me ." Suho make himself closer to Lay so he can hug Lay

But lay push Suho away

"Nvm i just wanna let it go . I just wanna tell you . I wanna you to know so please don't be nice to me . I-i-i don't wanna fall in love with y-you so please s-s-stay aw-w-way f-from m-m-me " Lay's body trembling , The tears he hold before this already through his soft cheek .

Lay sighed but he also feel something was lifted away.

Suho was shock and stay still . His heart softened when he saw Lay cried . It's his fault too .He felt sorry to break Lay's heart.

Eventho being rejected by Lay just now . Suho attempt to hug Lay and caress his cheek ,wiping his tear.He don't want any tears come out from the older boy.

Lay can't resist, he was too weak and the warmness from Suho make him comfort .He is an angel . Angel who was already taken by other . The angel that he loose ,the angel that can't be his ,the angel who will be his memory.

Suho leaned his body toward Lay and kiss Lay .Lay stay still but then kiss Suho back .The kiss wasn't stay for a long time as Lay pushed Suho away .

"What was that for, please don't give me any hope"

"I'm sorry Lay . It's as sorry mark and cheer up from me "

"Ouhh so thanks" Lay smile faintly

"Yes so mmm let's start from the beginning okay " Suho stretch his hand out

"Okay" Lay welcoming and grasping Suho hand