Hurt

6 November

It was their Dhuizang birthday ....it was funny when the little panda boy always ran over Kris to cuddle with him but Kris just show emotionless face .The little panda will pout and Kris smile secretly when the little boy didn't notice . The 11 boy wish him happy birthday and he will thanked to the all.as repay their kindness Kris make a free style rap but end up being laughed by everyone.

"At least I can make you all happy " Kris stare at Luhan and give him sympathy look

THAT EVENING

"Lay baobei can you follow me-"

××××

Author pov

Luhan was running out from the house, He was running while hiding his face . All exo members was clueless , they staring each other with a splash of question that can be read by anyone who saw it. Lay was startled when the deer boy runaway, he doesn't have clue either idea. It was just lovely day .

Celebrating Kris birthday,having fun, laughing out loud, smile to each other, hugging each other and singing in harmonized so what would be wrong and for his note of the day he guess he didn't fight with Luhan or say anything that may make his Luhannie sad.

It's not important now he need to check out his lover. After take a minute to understanding the situation Lay left ran over Luhan. Suho already up to follow Lay but then Sehun stop him and ask him to leave it all to Lay. Suho wanted to follow him because he is leader and he is the one incharge to managing the member, that is why he should know but when Sehun continuing to persuade Suho by telling him to trust Lay Suho just sighed and nod.

〰〰〰〰

"Lu are you okay ? Why you suddenly went out ? Why- "

Before Lay can finish his word ,he was cut off by Luhan sweet lips . He was shocked and push away Luhan . He felt pity to the petite boy who was drown by his own tear .Without knowing the reason he embrace the boy and kiss the boy forehead.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-"

Lay was confused but then he pat the boy's back hoping Luhan to calm down and take a breath .

"Calm down Baby Lu take deep breath and say it slowly"

"I'm sorry really Yixing ah I'm sorry we need to leave"

"Leave? We? "

"We ; Kris,Tao and i ....we will left so i was asking you to if you wanted to follow- "

Lay can't help the anger to rise ,His face and ear turn to red .He push the teary boy harshly

"What the hell Luhan ,what the hell in the world are you talking Leave ? Kris? Tao? You ? "

Luhan was startle but then it turn to something that he feel like a knife scratching his heart .He burst into tear and covering his ear like a mad person.

Lay felt sorry but his own heart can't soften after hearing such unbelievable word from Luhan mouth .What is the meaning of friendship or brotherhood that they had build after some year.What is the meaning of tear and laughter that they share together.is all of that was fake .is that was only a game.