A Living Hell (Fall Out Boy Fan Fiction)

"You guys all packed?" Pete asked me over the phone. "I'm going to be there in about five minutes to pick you and Elisa up."

"Yeah, just finishing now," I said. "Elisa was finished last night."

"Over achiever," Pete said as he chuckled.

"Right?" I said as I chuckled along with him.

"Anyway, I'll be there soon and I already have Joe and Marie with me, and Hemingway and Meagan, so we need you two and Andy," he said.

"Jesus, are we all going to fit in your vehicle?" I asked as I laughed.

"We'll be fine," he said as he laughed. "And if not, it's only a four hour drive up to my parents' lake house."

"Remind me to thank them again for allowing all of us to stay there for the week," I said.

"Dude, you've already thanked them profusely about this," he said.

"I am thankful!" I retorted. "Aren't you?"

"Well yeah, but it's practically my lake house too," he chuckled.

"Whatever Pete," I said as I laughed again. "Elisa and I will be waiting."

"No need to wait. I just pulled up outside your house," he said.

"Ok! Be right out!" I said, then hung up the phone. "Elisa, hun!"

"Yeah?" she called from the laundry room.

"Pete's here! We gotta go! You're all ready right?" I asked, grabbing my suitcase and bag and jogging out of the room and down the stairs.

"Yeah! Just grabbing another pair of pants!" she said as she folded her pants and put them in her already overflowing suitcase.

"Geez, have enough things?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Excuse me for being a lady! I will guarantee that Meagan and Marie did the same thing!" Elisa said.

"Don't worry," I said as I walked towards her. "I think it's cute."

"Good," she said as she smiled and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Ok, we really have to go!" I said, grabbing her suitcase as well.

"Got 'em?" she asked, laughing at me struggling with the two suitcases and me knocking my fedora off in the process. "Need help?"

"Yeah, grab my bag and my hat," I said as I chuckled.

"Alright," she said as she chuckled.

Elisa grabbed my bag and my hat, then followed me out the front door, shutting it and locking it behind me. Pete was already standing at the back of the vehicle with the tailgate open, ready to load our things in there. I gave him a nervous chuckle, in which he replied in laughing at me. Dick. Anyway, he grabbed our suitcases with ease and lifted them into the back, piling them on top of his, Meagan's, Joe's, and Marie's. I was pretty sure that even Hemingway had a little bag in there as well...

Anyway, after that, Elisa gave Pete my bag and then fastened my fedora back on top of my head, giving me a little peck on the lips again. After that, the two of us piled into the middle seats and said hey to Joe and Marie in the back, along with Hemingway on the right of them. Now we're headed to get Andy!

"Andy! Buddy! Hey! Yeah, just picked Patrick and Elisa up and we're headed your way. You ready? Good! Be there in just a few!" Pete said, hanging up the phone after he was done talking.

"So, how's life been treating you?" Joe randomly asked after Pete hung up.

"Usual," I said as I laughed. "How about the two of you?"

"Couldn't be better!" Marie said as he smiled and snuggled up against Joe. "Oh Elisa! Come here! I have something to tell you!"

Elisa let go of my hand and turned around to talk to Marie. They whispered so I couldn't hear what they said, but afterwards, Elisa's face lit up and she literally squeaked. I jumped a little, which made the two of them laugh more, even Joe laughed. Elisa high fived Joe and Marie, so obviously Joe knew what Marie had told her.

"Ah?" I asked as I gave them a weird look.

"You'll all find out later. Calm you shit, Stumpadoodle," Joe said.

"Stumpadoodle?" Pete asked through the rear view mirror. "Hm, I like that one. I'm going to have to use that from now on."

"No! It's mine! I have ownership of it!" Joe said. "You have to ask to use it."

"Can I use it?" Pete asked as he smirked.

"No," Joe said proudly.

"Fucker," Pete said, which made us all laugh. "Anyway, we're at Andy's place now!"

We all watched Pete hop out of the vehicle and run to the back and open it, making Hemingway bark. Andy ran over to Pete and gave him his suitcase, then jogged over to our side and scooted into the seat next to me. Pete got I'm seconds later and turned to all of us.

"Are we ready for an entire week of awesomeness? Pure amazingness? Absolute chaos?!" Pete asked.

"Yeah!" Meagan said.

"Lets do it!" Joe and Marie shouted.

"Whoohoo!" Elisa and I cheered.

"Can't wait!" Andy said as Hemingway barked again.

"Even Hemingway is in!" Meagan said.

"Guys, lets get ready to fuck shit up," Pete said.