Chapter One

Chapter One- (sorry I didn't know what to call this chapter.)

Arias POV

Usually, I'm an outsider... most people don't see me. I'm a nerd, except that's the nice way of saying it. Obviously there's other words I could use, but I like this one it fits me best. Sort of.. Anyways, like I said I am an outsider, but this year there's something different. All I can think of is he either got in a bet, wants to get into my pants then leave me, his popularity went down.. Oh who am I kidding, he's still king of the school. Teachers faint in his presense. I'm not kidding either.

Okay, yes. I like him, not like that though... ew gross. You had to put that picture in my head? Well, it wouldn't be that...YES IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE ARIA! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

"Aria?" My best friend, who is beautiful like an angel. She's popular but she picked me. Out of everyone else. Me.

Mica waves her hand in front of my face. Must have spaced out..thinking about him to much.

I move her hand. "Mica. Good lord calm down. I'm fine, just spaced out."

"Spaced out about what Harry just did?" He did what?

"What'd he do?" Her mouth falls open.

"How were you not paying attention to that? It was to you." Oh, oh wait. He winked and smirked at me. Woohoo.

"Oh well, never mind that's probably why I spaced out. He winked at me right?" She jumps up and down.

"Yes!!!!"

"Mica! You've hung out with him, you know him. Ask him out!" She stops in place, not moving.

"He's hitting on you Aria. I can't ask him out, he's out to get you."

"Okay, never again put it like that. He just sounds like a murder. I'd rather not think about Harry like that." I say.

"Okay. But his eyes are on you at all times."

"Okay! Even weirder just shush up will ya?" She breaks out into laughter, then stops.

"You have to dress way cuter if you want all of them to have an eye on you. We're going shopping after school. I pay, no buts." I groan.

"Bu-"

"Zip it." She says, strictly if I must say.

"Fine. But, I'm never and I repeat. NEVER, going out with Harry Styles." She does a little squeal and we start to go inside.

"See you in second period." Mica squeals as she runs down the hall. Why'd she squeal?

Next thing ya know, someone's tapping on my shoulder. "Hi, Love." I roll my eyes.

"What Harry." I eye him.

"Fine." He raises his hands up and turns on his heels, walking away slowly. I smirk.

"Harry, dear, can't you walk faster then that?" He turns and gives me this look, that I swear... just... I don't know. Okay, I swear he can.. No, how do I put this?

-Face Palm-

"Why don't you like me?" I raise an eyebrow. Oh my god, did he seriously just ask me this?

"Harry, I can name so many reasons I don't like you, you can't even write them all down."

"Really? Name some!" He throws his hands in the air.

I smile, "Oh, look at the time, I've got to get to class. Bye dear!" I turn and start walking until Harry grabs my arm and yanks me backwards.

"Um, ouch!" I rub my wrist. That brings back so many memories. From like... a week ago... pshhhhh.