Night of Games

Hai! uh, so last chapter... it was bad. Uh, hope you like this one? Who's up for some Drag Racing?

Chapter Five- Night of Games

Arias POV

•••

"How about we get off this topic?" Harry blurts. "It's just going to make your night a hell of a lot worse."

"Whatever Harry." I say, not knowing what else to say.

"I'm going to drop you off at my apartment."

"Where will you be?"

"You might not like it. It may not be your type of thing."

"Harry, I'm hanging out with you. What more could I hate?"

"It might be scary, and challenging."

"I'm up for challenges, I put up with my mother."

"Okay, well, let's go."

"When are we going to get there?"

"How many times are you going to ask me that question?!? Stop! Seriously."

"You said, an hour ago... oh, we're almost there! Harry, you're still driving."

"Then I don't think you'll like what I'm going to do when we get there. I'll just call a cab."

"No, no, no, and no. I want to do whatever it is."

"Aria, its illegal, dangerous, and fast." I smirk.

"You're racing. Drag racing?"

"You caught me." He stops the car, where some other cars are parked, and loads of people stand.

"HARRYS HERE!"

"HARRY ZAYNS GOING TO WHIP Y-"

"HARRY IS GOING TO BEAT ZAYN!"

"HARRY, HARRY, HARRY!"

Everyone chants loudly, laughs, and clings their beer bottles together. There's people beting on who is going to win. These people are crazy about it.

"This is.. AWESOME! Okay, when do you start?"

"I'm calling a cab for you Aria."

"Why would you drive me out here just so you could call a cab?"

He sighs heavily, "Get back in." I jump and little and get in the car. Zayn pulls his car right next to ours. A girl with a flag waves it, and they start to race.

Whoever gets back first wins. I mean obviously it's a race.

"COME ON HARRY HES AHEAD OF US HURRY!"

He ignores me.

"THERE YA GO HARRY, TURN RIGHT HERE STEP ON THE GAS!"

He turns.

Everything is going so fast before my eyes I couldn't believe it. This is the most fun I've had with Harry in a long time.

"HARRY COME ON WE'RE IN FRONT OF HIM, HES GAINING ON US." Harry crosses the finish line, and then Zayn.

"YOU WON!" I squeal. "What now?"

"Beer." He breathes. I nod an okay, and hop out of the car.

I go to the beer thing and grab two bottles.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing down here?"

"Down where exactly?"

"Drag racing."

"I came with Harry." I say.

"With Harry? That player? The cheater? The one that wins bets to get girls?"

"Yes, the guy who is a player. The one who cheats, and wins the bets to get girls. We're friends, so I don't really care. Now if you excuse me, I have to give Harry his beer."

"Why don't you give me a beer, and we can go else where." He grabs at my waist, but I stumble backwards.

"Don't touch me freak." I spit.

"Oh come on, it's just for a little bit." He grabs my wrist and pulls me forward.

"Let go of me!" I yell.

"Hey!" The guy gets punched in the face by Harry. "Touch her again and see what happens  prick." Harry puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me to his car. "I should have called a cab." He shakes his head.

"Harry," I pause. "Thank you."

"Yeah, whatever. Just get in I'm taking you home." I obey him and he starts the car then drives off.

I ask a whole lot of questions on the ride.

"Why do you drag race?"

"Money, and it gets my mind off of things. Why do you ask so many questions?" He asks.

"I'm just curious." He stops the car at my house. "Well bye." I reach for the door handle, but Harry turns me towards him and plants his lips on mine. I'm shocked, seriously. Shocked. I'm not sure by what though. That it was out of nowhere or because... I like it.

I move my lips with his, and I'm not sure I want to stop. I get into a better position and we continue, his lips never leaving mine. He brings one of his hands up to my face, and strokes my cheek. I put one arm around his neck and one on his chest, I'm not sure how I did that, but who cares.

I pull away, once the smart side of me kicks in. This is crazy, I promised myself I wouldn't do something like that. "Um Harry, what.. What just happened?"

"I'm not sure, just get out of my car." He leans over and opens the car door.

"Okay, you can't just do something with out telling me why you did it! I'm not getting out until you tell me why."

"Okay, first of all this is my car, so get out. Second of all, I do things without telling people why. And there was no feeling in that kiss." He simply states the last thing. Did he at least like it? I hop out of the car without saying a word, he wouldn't want me too. I slam the door, hard with all my lady might. I stop when I hear footsteps behind me.

"One more time." Harry turns me around and, again slams his lips on to mine. More forceful than last time. I pull away once I get crazy thoughts in my head.

I look at the green eyed boy. He's beautiful. And truly, you could fall in love with him in an instant. But I won't let that happen. He's a player.

Suddenly an idea pops in my head. "You're a player, so let's play a game." I pause, taking a deep breath. Not knowing what I'm about to say, and what I do say... Surprises me."Let's sweet talk, talk twenty-four seven, tell each other good night and good morning every day. Let's take walks together, and give each other nicknames. We'll go on dates, talk on the phone all night long, let's hold each other, and let's hug and kiss." He blinks, obviously trying to get this through his head.

"And whoever falls in love first?" I look down, and back up at him. "Loses."

Surely this will give him something to think about on the ride home, because it will give me something to think about.

"Okay, but be prepared to lose." He spits. "We've already shared our goodnight kiss. Did you like it or not? Because it was eh."

"I.. I did." I close my eyes, and shake my head.

"Point for me Aria, you better watch out."

Harry one. Me zero.

How am I supposed to go through with this?

•••

Harry: 1

Aria: 0

Sorry it's a pretty short chapter, but it's one of the most important ones. I'm going to say the scores at the end of the chapter, and the previous scores at the beginning, so we'll add them up as they go....