Proposal Under The Stars

"until when.. you want to keep the hatred..?"

Jun So who stood near the window in his office shook his head, Ha Jin's words kept repeating in his mind. It didn't want to go away, no matter how many times he tried to shake it off his head.

"I don't want to be with you if you still keeping that rage and hatred inside you.."

"I've had enough of that in the past.."

"All I want is for us to be together.."

That was what he wanted as well..
But..
Could he really let this hatred go..?
Those people who hurt both of them in the past..
They lived their life as if they didn't carry the heavy sin they had done..

Jun So let out a heavy sigh and a voice spoke from behind him. "That is the third time you did it"

Jun So quickly turned and jumped slightly when he saw Mr. Park's face was so close to his face.

"Aish! Mr. Park!" Jun So said loudly, clearly what Mr. Park did had surprised Jun So so much to make him reacted that way.

"What makes you jump like that?" Mr. Park asked innocently, he didn't realize the result of his action at all.

"Because you suddenly appeared behind me!" Jun So said in annoyance, "Oh God.. This is bad for my heart.." Jun So muttered while lightly rubbing his chest.

"I have been standing behind you since you let out your first sigh" Mr. Park said casually, didn't feel guilty at all for surprising Jun So.

"Then speak! call me out or something! don't just stand there like- wait.. you should have knocked first!" Jun So retorted.

"Ah right, please wait.." Mr. Park turned around and walked to the door as he disappeared behind it. Soon, a knocking sound was heard and Mr. Park entered the office again.

"There, I have knocked" He said with a grin.

Jun So scoffed in disbelief, he would have never thought that the used to be General of the royal army could be this annoying in this life time. "You.. really.."

"What?"

"Forget it.." Jun So said tiredly as he slumped to his chair. "What brings you here?" he asked with a scowl on his face.

"Nothing" Mr. Park said,

Jun So frowned "Nothing? You surprised the hell out of me without any reason at all?"

"I didn't mean to surprise you, All I did is standing behind you and watch how you so dramatically sighed for three times-"

"You don't have to count it!" Cut Jun So

"-and I deduce that you have a problem, a heart problem" Mr. Park continued his words, ignoring the fact Jun So cut it halfway. "did you have a fight with Miss Cinderella~?" asked Mr. Park curiously.

"since when you have an interest in my love life?" Jun So frowned even more.

"Since you have a love life of course~" Mr. Park grinned like a old man, "She is quite a beauty ~ not to mention she looks adorable as well~"

Jun So cursed inwardly, this was the reason why he was overly possessive toward Ha Jin.
Even in the past, Many princes fell to her charm and it drove him crazy as hell.
He wanted to lock her in a place where other men couldn't see her. She was His and only His..

"Oi.. did you hear me?" Mr. Park asked again, pulling Jun So back to the present.

"Out.." Jun So said, "I won't give any comment"