If I Meet You Again

It was all because of her...
For the first time in his life, Wang So was accepted by his own father.
He even called him 'Father' instead of His Majesty.

For the first time in his life, Wang So felt like he was accepted by the people around him.
No one called him a beast...
No one even cringed when they saw his face...
No one felt scared of him...
They praised him...
Sang their joy of him for calling the rain...
All because of this beloved person...

At the same time, It hurt Wang So so much when she pushed him away.
The way she told him to leave the palace, saying that he only bring bad luck to people around him.

No.. That was not what he wanted to hear from her soft looking lips...
He didn't want to hear her saying such hurtful words again..
She was his 'Person'...
She belonged to him...
He wouldn't have it any other way..

Her lips tasted so sweet, it was also soft as he rubbed it with his own.
The more she rejected him, the more he wanted her to be his.
He wouldn't allow her to have another man in her heart.
He would erase it for sure.. Even if he had to kill the man himself...

"You said you're afraid of me?" Wang So stared at the lovely woman next to him as he gave her a soft smile. "I don't believe it"

"You are my only confidante after all" Wang So continued speaking, "That is why.. I am not sorry for anything" He eyes stared at hers,

"Not for kissing you"
"Or Bringing you out here"
"Also..."
"Threatening you for not to have feelings for another man.."
"I am not sorry at all"

Hae Soo didn't say anything and Wang So just stared at her for a while before reaching to his clothes and took out something from there. It was an hairpin.

"Take this" Wang So said as he gave the hairpin to Hae Soo.

"I have long wanted to give you something like this" He said sincerely.

Hae Soo looked troubled, "I was only trying to help you, Your Highness" She said, clearly she didn't intend to accept the hairpin.

"I never asked for your heart" Her eyes pleaded him not to be like this.

However Wang So didn't give up. He had no intention to give up nor he wanted to. He stared at Hae Soo with determined eyes, there was a challenge in the depth of those eyes.

"Try running away from me then.."

****

Jun So once again opened his eyes, a soft gasp of air escaped his dry lips as he lifted his body to sit on the bed.

"Ahh..ahh.." He muttered softly in annoyance, "I feel like I am going crazy just by having this endless dream"

letting out a soft sigh, Jun So stared at the ceiling. He wondered whether he would be able to meet Hae Soo again. His longing kept growing bigger every single time he had these dreams of the past.

"Aish!" He stood up from the bed, feeling frustrated "Let's focus on the party first then hire private investigator later" He said, forcing himself to focus on the task at hand. Tonight's party was celebration for the success of UniQue's newest beauty care product. All elite workers from Golden World company and it's business partners would attend. He didn't want to make a single mistake..

****

"Manager Go, Here is the report you asked me to do" said Chae Won as she put the report on Go Ha Jin's table.