A New Life For Her

Note : Characters' Name so far :

Woo Hee = Yoon Hee

Baek Ah = Jun Baek Ah

Soon Deok = Min Sook

Wang Eun = Yo Jun

Soo Yeon = Tae Soo Yeon

Taejo = Tae Joo Won

Wang So = Tae Jun So

Wang Jung = Tae Min Jung

General Park = Vice President Park Seo Hyun / Mr. Park

Queen Yo = General Manager Yun Seo / Madam Seo

Chae Ryung = Chae Won

****  

"You" Wang So, The 4th Prince of Goryeo spoke as Hae Soo started walking away,

"Don't show up in front of me again"

A sigh was heard and Hae Soo turned around, clearly trying to suppress her anger. "What did I do wrong?"

Wang So gazed at her, surprised was shown in his face. Not because of her silent anger, but because of her bravery to talk back to him as no one would dare to do so.

"You told him to kill me" Hae Soo spoke, "You even said you'd kill me yourself"

"Then am I supposed to do nothing?"

"I should do whatever I can to live, am I supposed to just die?!"

Another prince tried to calm her down but Wang So just snorted in mockery, didn't want to admit that the words the girl threw at him had truth in it. Without replying, Wang So just walked away only to stop halfway by her sobbing words.

"Is it a crime.. to want to live..?"

Wang So didn't say a word and the girl kept on talking.

"Everyone want to live, why are you picking on me?"

Wang So braced himself and continued walking away, didn't know the last words the girl threw at his back.

The scene ended and changed to another scene...

"Mothers build this for their children?" Wang So said as he pointed to the piled up stones,

"She shouldn't come to this thing! She should come and beg to me!" Wang So shouted in anger as he destroyed one of it.

Hae Soo grabbed him from behind, trying to prevent him to do more damage of course but there was another reason as well. Wang So tried to break free from her grasp as he turned slightly and uttered threatening words.

"Do you want to die too? Let me go.."

"You're injured!" Hae Soo spoke as she lifted one of his hand that was bleeding. "Do you have any other injuries?"

Wang So grabbed her collar in a sudden movement "I told you that I killed people"

Hae Soo didn't say a word for a short moment and when she did, she only asked a question that caught Wang So off guard.

"Then tell me why you killed them" "Did you.. do it for fun?"

Tears flowed on Wang So's face, his expression was so miserable that it could make someone felt sorry for him. That included Hae Soo as well. She didn't know the whole reason but one thing she was certain of.. The 4th Prince was not as ruthless as he seemed..