Death's Mistake

Now I know what you are going to say, but hold yourself I have a good reason why I made the one mistake I did .

First off it was him: Rudy Steiner that had made me mistake him for dead .After grasping a hold of his soul, and craddling it for awhile,I noticed something very strange, for dead souls that is.

His soul was not light, like the rest of the souls I had collected, in fact it was heavy, very heavy, like he was alive.But that was not possible he was supposed to be dead he couldn't have survived the bombing of Himmel Street or could he.

That's when he stirred.

He looked back to the demolished rubble that used to be his home, knowing that he wasn't dead I knew I couldn't keep him, he had a life to live .and for the first time in my "life"you could say, I did something generous and nice .I gave Rudy Steiner back.Back to the girl sobbing over his lifeless body.

Hey guys its fanfic_lover33, with another fan fic anyway, this is a the book thief fan fiction and if you have read it seen the movie you might want to find out what it is about, before you read this . Yeah I saw the movie on New Years Eve and, I almost cried when Rudy died it was soooooo sad:( any why so yeah.(if you couldn't guess, Rudy was one of my favorite character I guess XD idk what you call them XD well I hope you liked the first chapter .I promise the next ones will be longer .XD Vote, comment and follow please if you like this fan fic so far :)thanks :)

~ fanfic_lover33 (Danielle)