the benefits of books

Sometimes it's too much,even for me.

Yes I, death can break just like anyone else. My job as the soul collector would get to anyone after a while.

But it was her. That small blond girl,Liesel Meminger.

The one thing that had kept her alive through her whole mess called a life was, books.

Awh books, wonderful books.They have the power to take you away from where you currently are.

Which is exactly what I'm doing to you,sweeping you away to join me in the rest of The Book Theif's adventure.

Now let's see...

The small girl had been sobbing for too many minutes to count.

When Islma entered the quiet room.

"Liesel,what in the world is the matter?" Her voice seemed generally concerned for the young girl's wellbeing.

"I'm sleeping." These words were mumbled by the blonde
repeatedly, as she started to sway back and fourth ,pulling at her fine locks of curly hair."I'll wake up soon,you'll see,everything will return,papa,mama...they'll come back..." Her rambling continued as if she had gone insane.

"Honey,Liesel," she paused not sure how to say what was about to come out of her lips,"all of them,they didn't survive...only you and Rudy...survived..." Her last words faded as they reached Liesel's ears.This just caused the book thief's eyes to brim with even more tears, that eventually running down her cheek fell one by one onto the hard, wooden floor.

Even her adopted family left her,she could trust no one.

The young girl known as Liesel was alone in the huge destroyed world.
***** ~ ****

I hope you all enjoyed!!
First off yes I did change the cover the other one just seemed a little boring also the title was change due to my stupidity I thought life after death was the title but it wasn't.
Still I was too lazy to change it

Also I'm sick today and had to stay home from school so that sucks
~anywho~
I hope you all have a wonderful day

Thank you all soooooooooooo much for over 2k reads!!ILYASM!!!!

Xo,Danielle