Meeting my brother inlaw Liam Part1

A/N... THE NAME IM USING FOR THIS IMAGINE IS ABBY. ABBY WALKER :) ALSO THIS MIGHT BE A IMAGINE I CONTINUE ON FOR ABOUT 2-3 PARTS IF USE LIKE

IT....

"HARRY" I called out from my room.

"Yes babe" he says as he walks in.

"Does this look alright" I asked him turning around modelling.

"Babe you look fine. Your only meeting your brother Inlaw not going on a date" he said.

"Plus I wouldn't even let you go on any other dates except for me" he added as he came closer hugging his arms around my waist.

"Babe" I said turning around to him and giving him a passionate kiss.

Ok so the thing is. Harry is my boyfriend for about a year and a half now. My family loves him more then me literally. He gained there respect. They love him because he treats me like a princess and he makes me happy. More of all because his just the cheeky him.

My sister which is 3 years older then me which her name is Christy finally found a guy that makes her happy. So she is bringing him home for the family to meet.

"ABBY AND HARRY" My mum screams out to us.

"Yes future mother inlaw" Harry replies back giving me the cheeky laugh.

"They are here future son inlaw" My mum replied and both me and Harry had a laugh before we made our way downstairs.

"Ok be normal" My mum smirks at us.

"Just for you mother inlaw" Harry said as he winked.

*knock knock*

"Answer it Abby" My mum nervously said.

"Fine" I said as I went to open it.

"Hello" I greeted my sister and her boyfriend.

I kinda felt this weird tension in the air.

He kept his eyes on me the whole time.

"Come in" I greeted them more in.

"Hello love" My mum went to give my sister a hug as I go and shake his hand.

"Abby" I said as I pulled a lovely welcoming smile.

"Liam" he replied back with such a bright smile.

"And I'm Harry" Harry introduced himself while coming over behind my back.

"Abby's boyfriend" he added more with a serious tone.

"Nice to meet you mate" Liam's face turned abit different.

What the?

"Jenny" my mum reached her hand out to introduce herself.

"Christy's mum" She added.

"Lovely to meet you. Liam." he said as he went to kiss my mums hands in respect.

"Come in. Let's eat" My mum added as she took us to the dinner table.

As they walked of I pulled Harry to aside.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked as I pushed him against the wall gently.

"Did you see the way he looked at you? I just wanted to make it clear that your already taken" he said.

"Seriously Harry. His my sisters boyfriend. Please don't start anything" I said as I gave him a kiss on his lip and fitted my hands with his.

After the kiss I pulled him and we started walking towards the table hand to hand.

I realised Liam kept his eyes on our hands as we made our way in then suddenly looked up to me.

"Sit" my mum smiled to Harry and I.

~

~

~

"That was yummy future mother Inlaw" Harry said as he flashed his smile to my mum.

"Glad to hear son" She greeted back looking back at her plate.

"So Liam. Do you work or study?" My mum started a conversation. I look to my left at Harry and his fist clinched while he was just staring at Liam.

I took ahold of his hand and it loosend abit.

I look at him and gave him the signal that it's alright.

He smiled back at me and I knew that I softened him.

"Studying now but i have 2 years left to complete my studies then I'm going to a doctor industry". He answered back.

"Mum when we're sick we know who to go to" I said as I made everyone laugh except for Harry.

I look over to Harry and just look at him.

He looked back and gave me back a smile but like it was a force.

"Ok let's pack" My mum said as she got up to start with the plates.

"I'll help" Liam said as he got up.

"No. No, Christy and Abby can. You and Harry can go to the living room and just sit" She said as she flashed a smile.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked out if the kitchen with this Liam dude following me.

We sat on the couches and I just turned the tv on.

"Where did use meet" he asked out of no where.

"Who?" I asked back. My eyes still attached to the tv.

"You and Abby" he replied back as my eyes suddenly glared at him.

"At school" I answered back looking back to the tv.

"How about you and Christy" I asked back.

"At th-" then he was cut of by the girls

Coming in.

"Sooooo are you both getting along" My future mother Inlaw asked.

"Yep" Liam replied back.

Christy went and say next to Liam as he put his arms around her.

Abbey came and sat next to me as I put my arm around Abbey.

"Future mother Inlaw if you feel lonely I can give you a hug as well" I said cheekly.

"It's fine son your better of there" she replied back with a smile on her face.

"Soooo" Christy trailed of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is part 1.... Part 2 will be up soon :) so tell me how you think. Do you think I should do part 2 ? Anyways please vote and comment.!