Harry Styles

You can't believe that you've just met One Direction, right in your school yesterday! You made it out, you probably didn't faint when they talked to you, mostly Harry. 

You said goodbye to your mum before stepping out of the your house. Once you've reached and opened the gate, your eyes widened when you saw the familiar Range Rover parked in front of you. Your eyes widened when the familiar guy with curls stepped out of the car. His familiar cheeky smile just brighten up your morning. 

"You want a ride to school?" he asked. 

"Y-Yeah, sure" you stammered as he opens the door for you to the passenger seat, you gladly smiled at him before he shut the door and went to the driver's seat and turned on the ingnition. 

"You know where's the direction to my school?" I asked him. He nodded as drove away from my house.

"With the help of the GPS" he added as we laughed. Really? I mean, my school isn't far away from my house. He doesn't have any sense of direction. 

*********************

You sighed as you took off your eyeglasses, rubbing your eyes. You forgot to put your glasses earlier in the morning, and Harry doesn't know that you wear eyeglasses. You didn't look like a dork or a nerd, just a simple, average girl who tried to study hard. . . but failed, miserably. 

You heard the girls gasped as someone knocked on the door. You turned your head to see Harry, talking to your teacher before he stepped in the classroom, everyone's eyes didn't leave him as he finds an empty seat inside the room. 

You suddenly realized that your seatmate was absent today. It was too late for you to find out after he sat next to you. You suddenly heard whispers around the room. The teacher made everyone quiet as she continue on teaching us lesson in Math. You felt your palms were shivering as you rubbed your hands together. 

"Cold?" You heard him asked you, in a low toned voice so he couldn't startle any other students inside. I nodded as he dragged your one hand under the table and hold it with his big hand, you felt the warm heat on his warm palm calmed you. And you also felt your stomach flipped, butterflies tingling inside you as you blushed slightly, you put your glasses again as you felt a warm breath touching your ear, you shivered at his attempt.

"I didn't know that you wear glasses. How could you not tell me?" he asked, whispering. You just keep quiet, trying to focus on the voice of the teacher echoed through the room. 

****************

Once again, he gave you a lift back home. He gave you a quick peck on the cheek before he drove away, you blushed deeply.....you're almost like a tomato color face. 

He kept giving you a lift back and forth to the school to your house, he sometimes bring the boys in the school as the girls got more crazy, teachers doesn't mind them to stay in class hours. . .

As you walked down the hallway in your school, of course Harry's beside you. . . and the girls keep sending you daggers. All of a sudden, he took a old of your hands, entwining it with his as the two of you kept walking. 

You suddenly heard a familiar tunes from the speakers in the hallway, all eyes were on the speakers. . . Then the other boys went out from the janitor's room. What the heck are they doing in there?! 

They sang kiss you, in front of everyone. . . and i'm in the middle with them. It's very awkward actually to be doing nothing here. Until the song ends, you felt a pair of lips smashed yours. . . That's when you recognized the curly haired just kissed you. Many people just cheered and then they started to chase you and the lads, Harry just dragged you out and went inside his Range Rover with the other boys. That's when he told you his true feelings for you.

So far, that's your best first kiss and the most memorable day ever in your life!

________________________________________________

Hope ya like it! Just die in sexiness of da picture :)                                                   ~Cuppycake07