Niall Horan

Me and the boys, along with their girlfriends were staying in one of the popular resorts here in U.S.. We've been here for like two weeks and were still happy to be here. One day, I saw all of them talking to each other, without me. Are they hiding something from me? 

"Hey guys!" I said as I got their attention, they quickly smiled at me before replying back. I sat next to Niall. I've been hiding feelings from him since the first day, only Eleanore, Danielle, and Perrie only knew these. The other boys doesn't. I've been his bestfriend since we met, they said I was like the female version of him. It may be true, haha. . .

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them as their eyes fell on me, they looked nervous. . .

"Nothing" Liam answered.  I just nodded even though I wasn't really sure.

Did I mention that today's my birthday, and I never tell them. I might think that they're going to remember it, but sadly. . . I think they not going to remember it. I'm not going to tell them. I sighed as I leaned back on my seat. . . 

*That night* 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Niall as he escorted me to the golf car. 

"It's a surpirse, love" he replied, taking out a blindfold from his pocket.

"Woah, what?!" I quickly said at him, shocked. . .Why does he want to put blindfold on me!?

"Just relax" he said as he gently put the blindfold on my eyes. 

"Let's go!" he said as I felt the golf car started to move. 

After 4 minutes, it stopped, I really don't know where we are, actually. I noticed his hands grabbed mine, butterflies started to erupt inside my stomach in just moments. I hopped out of the car as he led me somewhere. 

"Here we are" he said.

"Can I take these off now?" I asked.

"Yeah" he answered. I quickly took off the blindfold as I saw bright lights around a small wooden stage right in front of me. All the boys were on stage, probably staring at me with glad smiles as I noticed Niall ran onstage and stand right in front of his mic stand. 

"Katy, over here!" I heard Dani signalled me to come there with them, I went to them as we sat on the chairs. 

I heard a familiar tune of one of their songs in the second album. 

"You're so pretty, when you cry, when you cry. Wasn't ready to hear you say goodbye

now your tearing me apart, tearing me apart. Tearing me apart" Niall sung.

As the song ended, I hear a pop of confetti exploded as different color of confetti falling to the ground! I was definitely smiling from ear to ear. I thought that they forgot my birthday, but no, they didn't!! 

They gathered around a big table as the girls dragged me to it, seeing a cake and other sweets were placed on the table. They started singing happy birthday to me, we all started to eat, joking around until we get to see the fireworks display from above. 

We gathered up as they took me to the plain fields of the resort. They started to count up to five as I noticed water were sprouting out from the ground, it was actually for watering the green fields. They all started to run around, spinning every seconds that would really makes them dizzy. I noticed someone's arm around my waist. I turned around to see Niall, our faces were inches apart. . . he started to lean in until our lips touched. I hear them cheering at us, some of them congratulates us that we got to admit our feeling for each other by this. Weirdos!! haha

We spent the whole night playing around the bonfire they set up, his arms around my shoulders as he pulled me closer. Stealing kisses from me like the other couples. 

The end!

_______________________________________

Sorry for being a crappy one, I wasn't thinking properly this time, I wasn't too active to think, like i've got a headache today.. Sorry :( ~CuppyCake07