FouR

Ummayyah's POV

   Aunt Ruksa came towards me and hugged me. My cousins were giggling talking about something. I hugged her back and she said , "You look exactly like your Mom".

  I smiled and Thanked her!!

  Then I noticed a Niqabi with A cute baby in her hands. Babies are love to me, I went to her and asked if I could hold the baby in my arms she nodded and I carefully took the baby in my hands. Shit how can I forget to introduce myself.. I thought and,

I cleared my throat and said "Assalamualaikum, I am  Ummayyah and these are my cousins Samera and Shahada".

She replied, Walaikumassalam "I am kalima, nice to meet you guys".

 Well nice to meet you too, I muttered looking at the baby.

How was your journey?Samera asked her!

Alhamdulillah it was good, she smiled lifting the niqab and placing it behind her head.

  Mom came and hugged her friend. We all went inside and Shahada asked Hay? who is that cute Beard guy in the car? Is he a driver?

   Kalima giggled and said no, he is my brother. Cute ah? I will let him know!

What?? No.. please... don't tell him, shahada said embarrassed and We all started laughing.

   Thankgod Kalima, did not take it seriously, I thought. Kalima took the baby from my arms who had slept and placed her on the bed.

  Rayees and dad came, they brought dinner which mom asked them to bring and we all had dinner in kalima's home while chatting. While we all girls were alone. We showed Kalima her room she said its quite good. I said her to stay here in this room, as she can see my room from here.

  So are you in insta?  Shahada asked!

  "Ooops, This girl will never stop her investigation" I and samera gave her a daring look!!!

  Yeah! I am there, Kalima replied. We created a seprate group chat for us.

   Samera said to Kalima, "Welcome to our group".

  Yeah!! Now you are our friend, I winked.

    Gosh you guys are so welcoming, I'm so glad to meet you all, she muttered.

   We are all glad to meet you too Kalima, I smiled.

  After talking for a while We all went to kitchen to see if we could help and there we noticed, my Mom and Aunt Ruksa was talking something serious.
"I think they are best for eachother", Aunt Ruksa says and Mom agrees too!!

  As they saw us they acted so weirdly. I think I left something in home, my mom said and rushed to home saying her Salam to Aunt Ruksa. Though I found it fishy but I thought it was some kinda best friends talk and ignored it.

Kalima's POV

   Ummayyah and her cousins were literally so sweet!! That for a minute, I thought they are my family. I really like the home, it was pretty cool.

  "Aunt Mubeen was caring and their family was just like my family". I felt so comfortable. Hameed was also enjoying the company of Rayees Bhai. They both really became close.

  After dinner Sameera and Shahada went home and Ummayyah gave me her number and said to call her, If I need anything. I smiled and Thanked her. Dad was so busy that once we reached here, he went straight to office and came home only after dinner.

  Alhamdulillah I am happy. I was so much tired. I went to my room and layed down in my bed and slept off.

   Next Day, "I called my cousins and said them about Ummayyah and her family". We talked for few minutes and then I had to go get ready for college. So, I told them I will call them later.

    Mom informed me that, Ummayyah will come and call me and we will go to College together. "I waited nearly for five minutes standing near the gate and there she comes fighting with her brother".

    Hay! I am so sorry, actually Rayees took my bag and hided it somewhere. So, It became late.

     It's okay, Ummayyah! I said giggling.

      Why are you laughing? She asked me confused.

       Actually I saw you hitting your brother with your bag and the way he was annoying you was so cute and funny.

   I hope you get a guy like him and then you will find out he is never cute or funny, She winked.

    What? No , I never said your brother was cute... I was just saying you both were, I tried to explain and she chuckled.

    We both walked to bus stop and chatted the whole way, Ummayyah was quite easy to get along and I really had fun spending time with her.