OnE

***Flashback***

Ummayyah's POV

I was in my mom's womb, She was three months pregnant.

Dad muttered to Mom,

"Mubeen Let's just give up, I really can't see you in pain".

Mom took my dad's hand in hers and whispered "don't worry habibi, everything will be fine".

But my mom was so sick that she could not even swallow a sip of water. Dad and Nanu saw her suffering in pain and thier eyes were filled with tears.

Mom was praying to almighty Allah to protect me and to ease her from pain. Mom told me, that was the first time she saw Nanu and Dad crying. She felt so Happy seeing everyone's love and affection towards her.

Doctor then went out and stated, "Its a girl baby".

Dad was so happy and he took me in his arms and started whispering prayer, "Alhamdulillah for everything. We can never thank Allah enough for the countless bounties He blessed us with." Mom was grateful and thanked Allah for the blessing.

***Present***

Mom told me that her childhood friend, Ruksa is coming here and they are going to be our neighbours from now on. she also added Ruksa Aunt's daughter is same as my age and she will be attending University with me.

I was so excited to have a new neighbour. Coz Near my home there was no one of my age. I went upstairs took my phone and played a song, "For the rest of my life" by Maher Zain he is just a fabulous singer. Everyone in my home was crazy about his songs, Especially I was the most crazy one.

Hearing his song's I went to the Garden which Rayees had planted on terrace and there, I saw my brother watering the plants. I always call him Sisy and he really gets annoyed with it!! I slowly walked towards him and called,
'Rayee's dede' what are the plants talking to you?? He rolled his eyes and just ignored me but I could feel he was pissed off. You would believe my brother spends more time with plants than people. One day I even saw him talking to plants. He says plants have a beautiful soul...

I started shouting Rayees sisy!! Rayees sisy!! Rayees sisy!!!.

Shut up Ummahyah!! Rayees warned me. But I started yelling Rayees sisy louder and louder...

Now I can feel his nose getting red and he came towards me as I started running down and quickly I hided myself behind my sister.

"My lifesaver is here, you can't do anything now"! I teased him.

Meher move!!! He yelled.

"Rayees just leave her, she's younger than you and you are smart enough, so don't fight with the little kid".

Meher you don't know her, "she is not little kid but a little devil", Rayees muttered annoyed staring at me. I made a tongue out at him. One day I will kill you, he muttered and went to his room pissed. One day I will kill you he he, I mimicked him and my sister and I giggled. Okay, now get ready for college my lil girl and I will go make breakfast, Meher dee said. I nodded and went to my room.

After getting ready I went to dinning room and had Hot chocolate and sandwich which Meher Dee made for me. I thanked her for delicious breakfast and rushed to Rayees car.

Don't even think I would drop you to college! He smirked.

Jeez..Come on why are you always so serious?? I was playing with in the morning Rayees bhai, I said politely.

Stop with the sweet talk if you want lift do monkey dance now!!

Wait what? No wayyy, I said annoyed.

Okay then I will go you can catch a bus, but I guess you are already late. You might be punished again...

Oh gosshhh , I thought and agreed to do monkey dance. Once I was done he laughed and laughed all the way home annoying the hell out of me.

When I reached college, I got off the car and my cousins who study with me came to pick me and greeted Rayees. He greeted them back and I yelled bye rayees Dede making my cousins chuckle.

You better watch what you say I have the video which you did now, apologise or I will send it to the family group!

No wayy, you must be kidding.. And then he smirked and I knew that evil smirk can never lie...so I apologized immediately. He smiled and went off making my day even more worse.

My cousins kept asking me about the video and then I saw that guy walking right next to me.. I, Shahada and Samera had a crush on the same guy from school. He was talking with a some new guy. We mostly ignore him as we thought "If not for one of us, Then not for none of us"

Samera and Shahada are twins but they were totally opposite. I told them about my mom's friend and her daughter. My cousins asked me, So you're gonna forget us and hang out with her, right?

Hey!! Come on guys, How could I forget you and then they started teasing me. "Girls, stop overreacting and let's go to our classes before we are late".