Synonyms: Chapter 13

Hello my lovely fans and readers! New chapter here specially for you ;x Some things go down in this chapter ;O hope you enjoy it! ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________

Zahra’s POV

                “I can’t believe you have detention!” My mother raved, pacing back and forth in front of me.

I sat up on my bed, watching as she read the letter once more aloud.

“Zahra has received a detention for threatening a student. She is to serve this detention between the days of Monday and Wednesday. Failure to serve the detention will result in ISS or in some cases, OSS.”

My mother looked up at me through the letter.

“What happened Zahra?” She asked, creeping close to my bed to take a seat.

“Mom…I actually don’t feel like talking about it. I’m embarrassed.” I spoke quietly, turning my head towards my window.

“Zahra…you better tell me what happened,” She stressed through a whisper.

I sighed before speaking.

“There was this girl…she came in and started talking junk about me and Kenji.” I shook my head, still looking out of my window.

I then looked down at my bed blanket.

“She touched Kenji and…and” I looked up at my mother before speaking again.

“It was like..I blacked out. I couldn’t control the feelings I was feeling. I wanted to bash her pretty little face in.” I hung my head down to my blanket.

“Honey…” My mother started. She came and sat next to me and put her arm around me.

“That is no reason to fight anyone. No matter how jealous you get, you hear me?” She asked, looking down at me.

“Yes, I know. But she was taunting me. She wanted me to get angry.” I mumbled, leaning into my mother.

“I know. But you mustn’t give her what she wants.” My mother coed.

“Ok?” She asked before crawling off of my bed.

“Ok.” I responded, forcing a smile.

“Alright..i’ll go make some dinner. You can invite Kenji if you want.” She called, stepping out into the hallway.

“Sure.” I replied, reaching for my cell phone.

“Oh!” My mother came running back into my room.

“And you can also invite his father too.” She winked, stepping out of my room again.

“Eww!” I teased, laughing at her behavior. I really did wonder if she liked him.

I glimpsed at my clock. 6:01pm it read. I still can’t believe that my mom rushed home from work just to speak to me about my detention. Maybe she just wanted an excuse to leave work. I didn’t think it was so important. Well maybe it was because I’ve never received a detention in my life.

I picked up my cell phone and started dialing in Kenji’s digits. Before I could press send, my phone started to ring.

“Kenji” I smiled before answering the call.

“Hey!” I heard his voice beam through the phone.

“Hey, I was just about to call you.” I laughed.

“Guess I beat you to it, hmm?” He chuckled.

“Yea…so Kenji…want to come over for dinner? My mother seems to be in the mood for cooking again.” I scratched my head..waiting for his response.