Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

"Taylor?" A small voice woke me up. I rubbed my eyes with my palms and flickered them open.
"Blake? I asked with my raspy morning voice.He was looking pleading at me with a flushed face.  

"It hurts so badly. Can... uhm can you help me up?" He asked ashamed and turned his eyes down in the bed. I frowned confused as last night flashed in my memory. I’d thought it all just happened in a weird bizarre dream of some sort but apparently not. I sat up in the bed and looked at Blake a little shocked.

"So... that… actually happened" I murmured and looked at Blake who nodded slightly.

"Taylor I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… last night…" he started but I raised my hand and stopped him.

"It’s okay Blake, you were upset, I’ll help you out of bed" I smiled as he looked thankfully at me and took my hand in his. I crawled out of bed and went around it as I helped him up. He was bare on his chest and had on a pair of sweats. Right on his rib cage you could see a dark blue bruise, seize of a palm.

"Blake!"I cried out and grazed my fingers over his stomach. He cringed a little but placed his arm carefully over my shoulders.

"I’m fine" he said and forced a smile but I shook my head.

"No you are not fine" I said and helped him over to the small bathroom that was located in the room. He managed himself in and closed the door behind him.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed and breathed out.  I noticed I was still wearing Tom’s hoodie so I quickly slid it off and folded it neatly, placing it away as I got dressed and ready. With a little help, Blake managed to get back to bed.

"I want you to rest here, I’ll get you some breakfast and some aspirin" I smiled to him as I sat on the edge of the bed while he was lying down. Blake pulled his fingers through his messily black hair and looked remorseful down in the bed.

"Taylor you do know I never meant… you know" he started and looked up at me with sad eyes.

"I never meant to hurt you in any way, I was so drunk and I just wanted to challenge him" Blake said and his lips started to tremble in a nervous manner. I slid closer to him and took his hand in mine. Comforting I tangled my fingers with his.

"I know, you were really upset and you said some... stuff" I said and pursed my lips.

"But some parts were true. I mean, these last couple of days, he has been eye fucking you right in front of me" he said, sounding hurt. I looked at him and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. I didn’t really know how to respond to that. I knew he had been and frankly I wasn’t totally unaware that I had responded to it.

"Nevertheless, he punched me and I have to deal with it, I admit, I was a complete douche" he said and brought up our intertwined hands to his lips and kissed my knuckles softly. A small chuckle erupted from me, making him smile.

"I’ll get you some breakfast, maybe you still are a little drunk" I teased as he laughed but restricted himself as he put a hand on his bruise and hissed. It must hurt a lot I thought as I quickly threw the cover over him and made my way out the door.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Hirato was sitting, enjoying himself of the magnificent breakfast.