Lets go on!

6 years later...

Seto quickly sits up, taking deep panicked breaths in the darkness on his room. He blinks a few times before pushing his damp hair out of his eyes.

"Just a dream... just a dream..." he mumbles to himself, slowly beginning to calm down. "You never loved them... you can't love someone you never met..." he says to himself.

Ever since he found out who his true parents are, the topic would often reappear in his sleep. Alternating between the ones he knows and the ones who are his.

Seto rubs his head as he gets out of bed. It's probably time for him to get up anyway.

Knock, knock, knock.

He was right.

"Already up," he calls back to Quill sheepishly.

The rickety door opens, exposing the sorceress, bronze wings folded away, and still looking about twenty two. Like she has ever since she truly was.

"Good Morning Setosorcerer," she says.

"'Morning Quill," The eighteen year old mage tied key says.

"Judging by you're present state of being, I assume you did not sleep well."

"No."

"Humph. Can not let that get in the way. Magic takes a bit of energy, sleep is quite important."

"Yes, I know."

"Good. I will leave you to dress. Today's challenge is gonna take a bit put of you," she walks towards the door, closing it behind here.

Seto walks over to the chest where he keeps his few things, and pulls out a set of clothes. There quite similar to the ones he had when he first got here, but now they have armor, and the addition of a red belt with silver platting to keep his sword in.

He then prepares to dress for the day.

He could feel the demon close its grasp on his mind. Before its death. But he didn't know He just didn't

'Why do you want me.'

"Not you you're abilities," he said with Brice's mouth.

'What abilities?"

He smirked as he walked down the corridor.

'Answer me!'

"Can't answer a voice when it's only a echo in their head."

'You tell me... or I swear...' the real Brice says, though he can't talk. It is true. Once his body was taken... he turned in to a lone mind.

"Abilities you should not know. I know that when you think it's safe to tell someone, it never is... Besides what could you possibly do?"

The demon openly laughs.

True. He's powerless.

"But dear Goldsolace... I take putty on you. I will permit you my name. I go by many... but the most current one is... FailSing."

Quill paces in front of the eighteen year old mage. "Now one key to the art of theft if to remain soundless in the shadows. Vision is a heavy factor in theft. And sound should be treated as if it was a second pair of eyes. Especially when dealing with the demonic. Now... Are you even listening Setosorcerer?"

"Hmm?" A tired looking Seto snaps from his daze at the mention of his name. "what?"

"I asked if you where listening, but it is obvious you are not," she sternly says.