A lovely new place

The purple glow begins to slowly fade as he stands back up, feeling suddenly drained of energy.

"You're a freak!" Sing yells running out of the room and the others back away. He sees Mrs. Edwards standing with wide eyes.

She walks up, black heels clacking on the wood, and grabs him.

"Come with me," she says.

He wants to argue, but he is far to tired to argue. It feels like a fight to keep his eyes open. soon, while standing, his vision is engulfed in darkness.

Mrs. Edwards looks at the boy as she sees him lose consciousness. She picks him up and sets him down on the stairs.

Lisa, being her first name, walk upstairs to the dorm, giving a sad sigh as she reaches the chests. She grabs Seto's chest, and begins to walk down stairs when she spots a object on his bunk. A small book.

She opens it up to see neat cursive scrolling across the pages. She reads a little bit but closes it just as soon. The words are his deepest thoughts. It's a diary. She opens the chest and sets it down in there. Closing it up, she hurries downstairs to meet the cart that was called on.

The older woman sets the light chest into the cart along with the sleeping boy. He doesn't deserve this.

The fasten the lock and the coachman nods, grabbing the reins, slinging them causing the night black horses to dark across the slick stone street.

Thump thump

Thump thump

Click!

Seto opens his tired eyes to full light and a man in grey.

"Get up," he spits.

"Huh?" He realizes he's in the back of a trailer. "What's happening?"

"Get up!"

In fear, Seto quickly exits and stands up. The man thrusts his chest at him.

"Come on," he says in his acidic voice.

He follows him, feeling unsure about the drab building.

They throw a set of grey clothes at him and tell him to change.

In the dim lit room, the girl with rainbow hair is hunched over some paper, angrily scratching a rough anamatic picture. The scratchy picture peels off and walks away.

"Why do you draw them like that," a voice suddenly asks. She didn't need to turn to know who. "You once drew them so beautiful."

"I drew the beautiful once yes, but they didn't deserve the time. I draw them like what I know is in thief souls."

Jay looks at her. "They're warriors loyal the the Master."

"Yes I know. I know what I create them to be."

The clothes hang loosely off his thin, short frame as he holds the chest tightly.

Seto des his eyes at the man ushering him down the grey hall. "Where are you taking me," he asks, trying not to let fear slip in his voice, die to the fact that he just used, dare to say, magic and is now in a prison like place, without a clue who sent him here in the first place.

"Shut it." He simply says.

They two reach a door. The elder types in a pass code, causing the iron door to open up, leading them into a room filled with multiple rooms with iron bars. Just like jail, only it's not forty year old criminals behind the bars. It's people ranging from twelve to eighteen. All have something... off about them. Like they're more than simply human. Some... more obvious than others.

"You know you really shouldn't be drinking that dear, you're gonna poison you're self if your not careful," Jay says signaling to her rainbow haired friend's potion flask. It's filled with the richest navy blue liquid, with small glittering silver flecks. "Drinking the night sky is not the answer."

She swirls she liquid in the glass. "I know, but I want to forget the creatures I created," Electra takes a swing from the flask. Pure night sky runs into her mouth, with a soft metallic, fresh, taste with the coolness of night lingering.

When she opens her mouth again, her teeth are stained navy, with flecks of silver glowing.

Seto is harshly shoved into a cell, dropping his chest, contents spilling into the concrete floor. It's not much to pick up.

The sound of the guard leaving echoes through the upper hall.

"So your new?" a voice says.

"Hmm.., not often we have someone new."

Seto turns a round to see two people not much older, sitting, wearing the same clothes as him, with the exception of one with headphones and the other has sunglasses and a gold amethyst amulet.

"Who are you?" Seto asks, scooping up his spilled items.

The duo gets up, and takes a comical bow.

"I'm Sky!"

"I'm Deadlox."

"And welcome to Hell's Army!" The two say at once.