Magical

Sing slams Seto into the wall. Hard enough for him to lose his breathe. FailSing laughs as he holds his stomach, gasping for air.

He hadn't slept hat well last night either, so Seto was off guard and irritable already.

"That's what you get for calling for help yesterday!" He yells quietly.

The smaller boy recovers from the blow, only to have his wrist tightly grabbed. He tried to call, but his mouth was taped shut.

"Tsk tsk. No escaping little boy," he pulls him upstairs, hardly able to keep himself from falling.

Once they enter upstair, Sing locks the door.

"Hmm... what shall we do?" He think for a second. "Ahh! I know!"

He walks up to the brunette and removes his shirt and pulls out a knife. His eyes grow wide.

"Don't scream," he says. He puts the knife into his skin, creating symbols of a unknown language.

Seto is screaming through the tape, squeezing his eyes shut, as he carves complex symbols into his pale skin.

"Shh..." He says. "Close your eyes.'

Seto keeps his eyes wide open.

"Trust me..."

His image flickers a poorly drawn, animated creature with wide eyes.

"I'm a Doctor..." he whispers, jamming the blade above his heart, carving a rune for magic.

--------

Seto wakes up with a start. His copper eyes wide and breathe heavy, being constricted by his thin, sweaty sheets. He untangles himself, sitting up.

No one is in the room. He must have overslept. On Saturdays you're allowed to sleep in.

He slouches down and pulls the book from his pillow. He hasn't written in it for a few days.

----------

These strange dreams tend to reoccur each night since all the odd events. Each dream seems to target a certain fear to make the message more clear. If there is a message. I could be going insane for all I know.

-----------

He closes the book after the short paragraph when he hears a creaking floor board.

"Hello?" He asks, not really to worried.

"Hi..." A voice says.

"Ok...."

He hears a scratchy whisper in his ear.

He is suspicious, not sure if he should, but it feels like he has too. He jumps from the bunk, and takes steps down stairs.

Once down there, everyone is talking, playing games, and laughing as always.

But a pair of green eyes are set on him, with a smile on his face. Seto takes a step back.

"It's ok, I just want to play a game."

No adults around.

Seto backs up and Sing advances. No one really notices as the slim boy is backed into a corner. No one cared.

Seto shrinks back. "Just go away," he whispers, hiding his face, pressing his back to the wall, and letting his hair fall into his eyes.

Sing scowls and grabs his chin, forcing him to look at him.

"What shall we do first?"

Those familiar words.

Seto begins to panic at those words.

"I know!"

But he is missing the tape.

He eases a fist like he's going to punch Seto in his already broken nose.

His eyes grow wide.

"Let's have some fun!"

Seto squeezes his eyes shut, waiting for the blow.

But it never comes.

He opens his eyes and sees the whole crowd staring at him. Sing backing away in horror.

But why does the room seem to be lit with a purple light?

Seto glances at his hand, sure enough, a purple glow is emitted from them.