Shannon ignoring you.

"Shannon... can you listen to me once in your life please?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure" He said absently

"SHANNON!!!"

"WHAT?" He yelled at you.

"Why are you ignoring me ?"

"I'm ignoring you. What's wrong with you?" He said looking back at his phone. He act weird sometimes and he start to reject you at a time so you start thinking that he might cheated on you.

You never dare to ask him if he has someone else because you know when he's angry he used to be a little bit violent so you're afraid he can hurt you. But this time it's different. You can't handle with this anymore. Without realizing the words come out of your mouth.

"Shannon, did you have someone else?" You ask him with a low voice without even looking at him. After a few seconds you heard him put his phone down. Then you looked at him with fear in your eyes.

"What did you just say?" He ask you with a deep voice looking at you with cold eyes.

"I-i just... i mean... you push me away all the time so i..." your voice broke "i just... i think you have someone else. And if you do it's ok. I understand that you don't want me anymore and i'm gonna leave you alone. I'm not gonna stay in your way." You say geting up and trying not to cry. You wanted to go up stairs to grab your things and leave but he grab your wrist and turn you to face him.

"I do not have someone else. And i don't want. All i want is you and i want you to be happy." He kissed you. "I'm sorry i made you feel left out but with that new album on its way i was kinda busy so i didn't realize that i made you feel like that"

"You don't even realize my existence. I was like a ghost here" You said immediately regretting what you said, looking scared into his eyes.

"And i'm sorry for that princess" he placed another kiss on your lips. "I want you to not be afraid of me ok? Don't be afraid that i will fall for someone else because i will not. I love you and i want you to know that"

"I love you too" You placed a kiss on his lips.