My Saviour

Hi guys hope you enjoy as always I'd love to hear what you think about my works comment and vote as much as you like :D

Luca's P.O.V

'D-daddy! P-please! S-stop!' I cried as his belt crashed against my skin once again, tearing the skin on my back. 'I-it h-hurts! P-please!' My pained cries fell on deaf ears as the onslaught continued, showing no signs of stopping any time soon.
I curled up tight into a ball, my arms protecting my head as I whimpered with each whip, tears streaming down my cheeks.

'Pathetic! Worthless! Disgusting! You are no son of mine!' He yelled with each whip.

Suddenly his foot dug hard into my ribs, forcing the air out of my lungs, leaving me gasping. I coughed, uncurling myself to try and get some air. This was a very bad move on my part. A stupid move because now I lay open to all sorts of attacks which he didn't waste time getting to. He climbed on top of me, straddling my hips, trapping my arms by my sides and began a relentless volley of punches and slaps on my chest and face. I struggled against him, trying desperately to free my arms to defend myself, but failed horribly. Stars began dancing across my vision accompanied by little black spots and I knew then that I was done for and wouldn't last much longer.

'What the fuck are you doing!' A wave of relief washed over my battered, bruised and tired body.

He had come. My hero.

I felt my father being pulled off me and heard yelling before a door slammed, leaving the house in dead silence. I couldn't move. Everything hurt.

'Luca.' My brothers gentle voice echoed round the hall way before his soft silver eyes hovered above me. 'Come on let's get you cleaned up.' He gently pulled me up off the floor and into his toned chest. I winced at the pain it caused, 'sorry.' He whispered but i shook my head, telling him he had nothing to apologise for.

He carried me up to his room, laid me carefully on the bed and went into his bathroom. I heard a tap turn on and off before he came back.

'Can you sit up?' He asked.

'I-it h-hurts.' I choked before bursting into tears.

He sighed and gently pulled me onto his lap as he sat cross legged on the bed. 'Sshh bud. I know, I know.' He whispered, rocking slightly. His cheek rested on the top of my head while I sobbed into his shirt. 'Im so sorry I came home late.'

'No! You h-had practice a-and you've got a life! You c-can't keep w-worrying about m-me.' I sobbed.

'Luca it's my job to worry about you. Your my lil bro and I love you to bits and hate seeing that pathetic man who we call a father do this to you.' Kyle growled. 'Come on, let me look at you.'
He shifted me carefully off his lap and sat me on the edge of his bed. He carefully peeled off my shirt muttering a few sorries as I winced from the pain. I moved slowly to lie on my stomach, as most of the serious wounds were on my back and side, and Kyle began wiping them clean. I hissed as he wiped a particularity tender one on my side, wanting to do nothing more than curl up into a ball and beg the pain to go away.

'Sorry bud, bare with it a little longer.' Kyle cooed.

He was he best big brother anyone could ever have. He was my life line and without him I wouldn't have the strength to continue.

'Ky,' I whimpered into his pillow.

'Yea bud?' He said as he wrapped up my back and side.

'Why does daddy hate me?' I tried to hold back my tears but they came regardless of my efforts. 'Is it because I'm wrong?' I hiccuped.

Kyle sighed. 'Luca don't you dare say that again.' He lifted me up so that I was sitting again and pulled one of his shirts over my head, covering my bandaged body before placing a hand on either side of my face so I couldn't break away from his intense stare. 'There is absolutely nothing wrong, disgusting, or immoral with you. You are who you are and I adore who you are so stop speaking nonsense.' He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. 'Get some sleep bud, I'll wake you up later for some food, okay?'

I nodded and he helped me crawl under the covers, tucking me in like I was a baby before leaving. I sniffed and shuffled about, finding a spot that was comfy and didn't make my body ache before slipping into a uneasy slumber.