Part Eight

Hunters p.o.v

Its been three months. Three happy, carefree and blissful months. My parents had long since come back from there trip and had fallen in love with Luca instantly. Dad and Kyle got on better than i did with my dad which was great. We were literally like one big happy family. Luca had come out of his shell more and more which we all took part in encouraging him. Me and Luca have been together for three months and ive kept it slow. Kyle told me some of what my babys been through and i dont want to rush him and i certainly dont want him feeling pressured or scared in any way shape or form. Im not going to lie though. Its hard. So very hard. He will only ever let me kiss him. No touching or petting or play of any kind. But for my angel i'll do it. I love him. I want him to be ready and sure its what he wants and for that im willing to wait.
Which brings me to our current arrangement. We are watching Lucas all time favourite movie ever - his words not mine - the lion king. Now don't get me wrong, I like Disney as much as the next guy but there's only so many times I can watch the same one. And twelve time is waaaaay way way too much. I literally know the whole story word for word and yes that includes the songs.
Stifling a yawn I wrapped my arm round Lucas waist and pulled him into my lap, a startled gasp escaping his lips. I flipped him round just as the song 'Can you feel the love' came on. I grinned at the slight humour in the situation. I saw a pout go on my baby's face and just as he was about to protest, most likely about me preventing him from watching the movie, I slammed my lips to his moving them in a heated passion. A cute little groan came from my baby which excited me more, pulling him into me more so that the was no space between us. I rocked my hips up and invaded his mouth with my tongue when he let out a gasp of pleasure at the contact. I continued leisurely rolling my hips into his, loving the sounds that came from him.
'Hunter,' He gasped as I bucked my hips with a little more force.
'God, Luca,' I groaned as his little hips began wiggling against mine, 'you drive me crazy.' I huffed before slamming my lips back on his.
His hips began jerking more frantically than before and I knew he was close. I pulled him tighter to me, loving the feeling of his hard jean  clad buldge pressing into mine.
With one final thrust I felt Luca stiffen in my hold, a little whimper escaping through our connected lips. I rolled mine a couple times more, holding him as he came down from his high.
'You alright sweetheart?' I whispered as he muzzled his head into my throat.
He mumbled something that I couldn't catch with his head pressed hard against my neck.
'Say it again, I didn't catch that.' I said softly as I gently pulled him from his hiding place so that he was facing me.
His while face was a deep shade of scarlet and his eyes looked everywhere apart from mine.
'That was embarrassing.' He mumbled before diving back into my neck.
I let out a chuckle, hugging him tight. 'That wasn't embarrassing, that was sexy as hell.' I whispered in his ear before giving it a little nibble. I felt a shudder go down his spine as his small hand reached up, frantically batting my lips from his ear.
I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorableness.
And, being the best boyfriend ever, I even rewound the DVD back to the part we stopped watching it and let him finish his movie, still snuggled comfy in my lap.