one.

Stiles POV

*********

I glanced at Derek, who was being held back by Matt, paralyzed by the Kanima.

' I'm sorry.' I mouth to him, but he tilts his head down, ashamed.

Jackson claws my shirt, gripping me by my hair and pushing me slowly into the water. I hear whines coming from Scott and Derek, but they are both too paralyzed to stop him.

'Its alright.' I think, remembering how Deatons said that you can communicate that way with Pack. If I ever was Pack.

It's starting to burn. I try to reach my hand up to cover my nose from the water, but remember I'm 'immobile' at the moment, also. I'm staring at the sky now. I see red and blue flashing lights, the water shake as Matts head becomes visible to me, held under by a strong hand. Bubbles burst from his mouth, head jerking from side to side, but when he sees me, eyes drifting shut, he smiles. A full-blown smile that let's in water through his airways.

Soon, he falls still, and I'm alone. My head feels about ready to burst, and I hear a growl.

Sourwolf.

I smirk unknowingly, letting in a drop of water, sending me into a coughing fit.

'I can't do this anymore.' I think again, closing my eyes.

That's when I opened my mouth.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Derek's POV

************

'I'm sorry.' He mouths to me, and I drop my head, hiding my eyes.

My wolf growls, clawing inside of me when Jackson shoves Stiles into the river.

"Its alright."He thinks, and all I do is growl louder.

I feel Matt getting torn off of me by Gerard, and I sigh in relief as I hit the ground. Gerard holds Matts head under water, as I tilt my head, grabbing his knife off the ground...with my teeth.

I slice my upper arm, trying to get my healing to force the venom out of my system. The Sheriff runs out of his car towards me.

"Where the hell is my son, Hale?" He screams, and my wolf moans 'mate' as I point to the river.

I stand up slowly, before collapsing again.

"I can't do this anymore." Says Stiles, and I throw myself off the ground, running into the water. I see his red hoodie floating from the bottom of the river, and I dive.

When I catch sight of his body, slowly drifting to the bottom, I grip his shirt with both hands, pulling him close, and push off the bottom with all my strength.

"Stiles!" Scott yells, running to my side as I pull him to the bank.

He's so cold. I lay him on his back, clasping my hands together, and start pushing.

1 2 3 4

Tilting his mouth open, I blow air into his lungs.

1 2 3 4

Please.

1 2 3

I hear the faintest heart beat. I smile, blinking tears out of my eyes.

Blowing air into his mouth one more time, I feel him move against me, leaning to the side, retching water out of his airways.

He looks at me, staring into my eyes, then smirks.

"We're you kissing me, Sourwolf?" He asks, and I couldn't help but laugh.