Chapter 9

2 weeks later
Todds POV

Me and Peter have been going on little dates everyday after school, and it has been really fun I love it...he is really sweet. I sighed sitting in history taking my notes happy that it was Friday and Peter was coming over for dinner, grandma would be happy to see him.

The bell rang and I packed away my things heading to my locker giving Peter a small smile and wave as I walked by him and a few friends, he grinned and waved back before going back to the conversation at hand.

I sighed grabbed my backpack with homework in it, who must teachers give homework over the weekend? Once on the bus I pulled out my iPod and plugged in my headphones before I closed my eyes and let the sweet sound of 'The Killers' take me away.

Once home I headed to my room starting to clean up a little, not that it was really messy just wanted it to look nicer for when Peter got here "Todd!" I smiled and skipped down to the kitchen where my grandma was standing making dinner, she asked me to help and I nodded grabbing a pot and starting to boil water for pasta. Mmm alfredo pasta with fresh baked bread.

About an hour later everything was done and there was a knock on the door as grandma got the bread out of the oven, I grinned and walked over to the door opening it to see not just Peter but kitty as well. "Umm hey sorry I should have called but...kitty wanted to hang out too" he said softly I smiled knowing there was more than enough but soon frowned just to tease him "I don't know...I mean..." I looked down before giving a sigh "I mean with how much kitty eats I don't know if there is enough for her big butt" I said grinning and looking back at her she smirked "when did you get sassy!" She giggled and I pulled them both in to dinner my grandma being more than happy to have another guest to confuse with Swedish.

The night went off without a hitch, we ate and laughed ended up watching a movie and just having a good old time, even my grandma was laughing at one point with kitty telling a big old, over exaggerated, story about getting lose at the mall with her little brother when they were both ten years old. Sadly the night came to and end and I had to say goodbye, kitty went out to the car well not after she hugged me leaving me and Peter by the door grandma having gone to bed.

"Again i'm sorry about kitty I really should have ca-" I cut him off with a kiss, I had to stand on my tippy toes to do it but soon enough he kisses back, I smiled against his lips and soon ended the kiss "it's okay really it was fun to see her and hang out, there is always tomorrow that we can hang out just us" I said with a smile he pulled me into a hug and I felt him kiss the top of my head "mmm you are the best" he said softly as I hugged back "let's go and lunch tomorrow" I nodded into his chest "mm sounds good" he slowly pulled away and kisses my forehead "don't wear that hoodie I don't like" I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah I won't still don't know why you don't like them" he sighed

"They suck and I can't understand how you like them" he said then added "and don't roll your eyes at me" he said trying to be nice but at the same time being mean, I just sighed and kisses his cheek "good night Peter" he kissed my lips softly and pulled away smiling "sleep well, wish I could stay and cuddle" I blushed forgetting the whole over conversation we had and kissed him again before he left for the night, I went up to my room and grabbed my things for a shower.