CHAPTER 8. the twist.

CHAPTER 8

I was so lost in the moment, his strong hands felt so nice against mine and I just started loving the moment. Something just possessed me to go along with it and have a little warmth of a famous pop star's hug.It ended though when Louis noticed that Elea stood in front of us, she looked so mad but who could blame her? Her ex and his housekeeper were hugging right in front of her eyes.

"Hello Louis, Jacelle." She said with a stricken tone.

"Oh Elea I did not know that you were here. Who is your little friend sitting with you?"

Why every time that they had an argument I was sitting in the middle of it, literally. Like usual I found a way out by running the bathroom.

"Jacelle come back here!" Louis yelled.

I thought what I should do, go back or leave. Two options and one was way more tempting than the other. I hung my head down and walked but to the table, either way I was going to have to hear about this so might as well get it out of the way.

"So who is the cute guy you were sitting with? I never caught who he was you know I had a quick bathroom break."

I glared at Louis at the last part, I had every reason to. I mean this was between the two of them not all three of us. Last time I checked this wasn't a love triangle saga. 

"He is a close friend if you must know."

"Well you two were sitting pretty close so I catch your drift."

Louis and Elea glared at me for no reason, I was just trying to add some humor to the awkward moment at hand.

"Well I suppose I catch the drift too, so come on Jacelle we have other places to go."

I shrugged and got up, I didn't even argue that we hadn't ate yet because Louis seemed less than please about the whole running into Elea thing. We paid our bill, and walked outside and to the car. Louis once again opened the door for me, and walked to his own side. He put his head in his hands and started mumbling random stuff I couldn't quite make out.

"Louis are you ok?"

"I'm fine Jacelle, I am just stressed out and confused."

"What is stressing you? Why are you confused?"

"I mean Elea, she just gets to me. We dated for a long time and we just had a bad breakup and all."

"Why did you break up? And again why are you confused?"

"I don't want to talk about it, and I am confused about stuff. Don't worry about it."

"Well stuff is the worst answer ever so just tell me, I mean what am I going to do make it worse?"

"You have the power to do that."

"What do you mean I have the power to do that? I am just the cleaning staff remember?"

"Jacelle don't pull this on me, it is none of your business so stop worrying about it!

"Fine then take me home, just take me home and we can go right back to hating each other because that's what we do."

He looked at me, and shook his head, I gave him a confused look. Before I knew what was happening he kissed me on my cheek with such , urgh!! I was so shocked, first hugging and now this. We weren't even friends and this was just weird.

I pushed back, and he looked at me with disappointment.

"Louis what are you doing? Why are you doing this?"

"I have no idea, I need to go to a club. You are the closest thing right now that I would kiss."

I didn't know how to take his answer, was it a compliment? Was it meant to be mean ? Was he actually sober?

"WHAT??THEN WHY DONT YOU KISS THAT BUS STAND OVER THERE YOU FREAK!"I said motioning him to the bus stand.

"Louis are you still drunk from this morning because you sure are acting like a drunken idiot."I said slightly lowing my voice

Of course I knew he was at least sober from this morning disaster but why did he act so strange?

"Of course I am sober, I just need someone to love. Elea isn't worth my time anymore and girls at the clubs just want a one night stand and you are the only girl who hasn't left me."

"Louis switch seats with me, I am driving."

"You are not driving my car! I am fine now let's go home."

"Louis get out of the driver's seat NOW!"

He looked shock at my demand but he should be expecting this from me now. He got out of the car and I just slid over to the driver's seat.

"Jacelle?"

"What do you want Louis?"

"Do you think I will find a girl to love me?"

My heart broke, a pop star, a famous pop star was so alone that he was turning to me the housekeeper. This lifestyle had to be worst than mine, I mean I lost people but that's it they just left, being a celebrity people leave you all the time but you know they are still there but they left you for good. People always coming in and out of your life and at a certain point they weren't people they were names.

"Yes Louis you will find an amazing, and beautiful girl to love you. She will be there for you always, you just have to wait. Also stop drinking so much it makes you unattractive."

"Thanks Jacelle, for everything. I hope you are in my life til the day that I die."

I looked at him and smiled, all he wanted was love, and a lifelong love at that.