Ending

Sadly guys,this is the final chapter of my story.Thank you for reading my story and supporting me all the way!!

I'll really grateful.Thank you very much!!!

Fighting!! Saranghaeyo!!

-Hanniepie

***************

"Wake up Sweetie" My dad woke me up

"Morning dad!" I hugged him

"Why so early?" I asked while rubbing my eyes

"It's Saturday remember?" He smiled

"OMG ! I ALMOST FORGOT! thanks for reminding me dad! Love ya!" I kissed him in the cheeks."Come on let's go!" I grabbed his hand and ran downstairs

"You're excited huh?" He asked "Super!!" I excitedly said

He suddenly frowned "Dad what's wrong?" I asked

"It's just you grow up so fast.I still remember the times when we left you alone and you cried.I know you'll leave me soon too cause you'll have your own family"

I giggled "Dad yah!! You're so dramatic ! I know I grow up so fast but you will always be my hero,OK? I love you dad"

I hugged him "I love you too honey" He hugged me back

"Enough with this drama.Did you cooked already?"I asked He nodded.

"Here you go.Special omelet" He served his specialty.

"Yey!!" I ate my food and went to the bathroom.

I fixed my self and wore a nice simple dress.

I waited downstairs "Dad,is Sehun here?"He shook his head."Then I'll just wait here"

After a half hour,He hasn't arrived yet."Dad,do you think Sehun will still date me?" I said sadly.

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door.

There's a girl "Yes honey? Are you lost?" I asked

She shook her head and handed me a letter.

I opened it and here's what is says

I WON'T LET YOU DOWN.

SORRY SWEETIE FOR BEING LATE.ARE YOU READY?

I LOVE YOU,DON'T YOU FORGET THAT OK?

I smiled "What's that baby?" My dad asked

"It's Sehun dad"

Then the girl moved and I saw Sehun standing outside with his car.He walked towards us.He gave me a bouquet of flowers."Thanks" I smiled shyly.

"Good morning sir" He bowed

My dad smiled at him "Hello Sehun.Take care of her. don't do anything bad to her and don't go home so late,OK?"

"Sure sir.Let's go?" He offered his hand and I put my hand on his.He opened the car's door.

"Bye!" I waved goodbye.My dad waved and I think he's crying.Oh dad.I giggled at him.