MONSTER DAD

GUYS !!!!! I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING CAUSE I HAVE SO MANY EVENTS TO ATTEND!! AAHHHH MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE!

P.S: My story is going to end soon.It's sad cause I don't want to end it yet but I really need to.But the good news is I have a new good story but not a fanfict but I know you'll love it.Please read it and thank you.FIGHTING!!!

***************

After our classes,Sehun,Chanyeol and Kai gathered around my seat."Yes?" I asked curiously

"Can we go on a date?" They said at the same time.

I was shocked and laughed out loud "You guys want to date me? You sure? You might pee on your pants when you do cause you have to get my dad's permission first.I only allowed you to court me here but it's up to you if you wanted to meet my dad" I warned

Chanyeol wasn't scared cause he already met my dad.Sehun,I know his scared he just doesn't want to show it that's why he put his serious face on.Kai was shaking cause my dad knows what happen between us.

"So what's your decision?" I looked at them one by one.

They looked at each other "We'll go later"

"OK" I said. then Luhan and the hyungs came.

"Ohh~ So now we're going to fight for her dad's heart? I'm in I'll go later too" Luhan said confidently "and besides his father will like me cause I'm a handsome and caring" He added.

"Correction! You're cute not handsome" Kai teased

"OMG! AHAHAHA! Can we go too? This is going to be exciting!!" Chen said."What are you going to do there?" Kai asked

Chen pouted "please?" He smiled "OK you can go but don't blame me if my dad will send you out the house" I warned.

"Let's go?" Chanyeol offered his hand and I stood up.

We walked the hallway.Everybody was looking at us whisperring and gossiping.

"Hey why does that girl has so many boys with her?"

"She's so lucky! Even Kai and Luhan?"

"She looks like a midget around them"

Thoughts like that.I gave a death glare to the girl who said that I'm a midget.I'm going to hunt you in your sleep.

We went to the parking area and we rode Sehun's car.

I'm in the front seat of course.Luhan,Chen and Tao are in the back seat while in Minseok's car there is Chanyeol,Kai and Kris.I know right now Chanyeol and Kai are complaining.

-

We arrived at my house.My suitors took a deep breath and I knocked on the door."Hello dad" I smiled

He raised his eyebrow "why is there so many boys?"

"Hello sir.We're the suitors of your daughter" The four boys greeted and bowed

My dad looked at me "My baby is growing up" He smiled and pinched my cheeks "Yah!! Dad!!" I pouted

"Come inside" My dad said acting like a big scary monster.The boys took a seat on the couch while the others sat on the floor.

"Did I told you to seat?!!!" My dad shout.The boys stood up immediately "Sorry sir!" What is this, some kind of military school?

"DAD!" I elbowed him.

He cleared his throat "So how about introducing yourselves"

Luhan stepped forward "Sir! I'm Luhan,I'm the guy who fetched your daughter last last week,Sir!" He said in a military like voice.Yep,It's a military school.

He stepped backward and Sehun stepped forward "Sir! I'm Oh Sehun, the son of the most successful businessman here in Korea and I'm now the one who saved you daughter sir!" 

Chanyeol stepped forward "Sir! You already know me sir!" He said. I giggled a little.

Kai was shaking as he stepped forward "S-sir,I'm K-Kim Jong In,S-sir!" He bravely said.My dad looked at me and I nod.He's like "Is he your Ex?" And I'm like "Yes"

"Ok so you all introduced yourselves.How about this 4 young man at the back?" The 4 boys stood straight

"I'm Minseok!"

"I'm Kris!"

"I'm Chen!"

"I'm Tao!"

Then they all bowed.Scared huh? >:D

"What are you doing here lads?" My dad asked nicely.

"We're here to get your permission to date your daughter sir!" Sehun said

"Well,well,well.The handsome (Luhan),My daughter's Hero (Sehun),Her best friend (Chanyeol) and my daughter's Ex (Kai)" He said looking at them one by one.

"I think I'll pick . . . Sehun" He said and shook hands with him."Take care of her OK?

"I will sir" Sehun smiled brightly then he looked at me "Would Saturday night be good?" he asked "Yes"

Luhan and the other's walk towards him "May the best man wins" They shook hands.

They ate dinner and told more about themselves.

They all went home and my dad talked to me.

"Sweetie,I love you very much.You know that right? I picked Sehun cause he saved my little angel.Is it alright? I don't know what I'll do if I lose you." 

I smiled at him"Yes father.I know that. I love you too." He hugged me so tight."You remind me of your mom" a tear went down my face.

"Goodnight sweetie"

"Goodnight,dad" He kissed me on the forehead

================

So the battle has begun.Thank ya'll !!

I love my dad so much! I miss him cause his abroad working for us.

This chapter is dedicated to my dad.He is like that at my friends but his a good man.

Saranghaeyo!

Kamsahamnida!~

-Hanniepie