Memorable day

**********

Luhan and I finished college.

We go on a date when it's weekend.

He always visits me at home.

Until one day,He texted me.

HELLO BABY,

CAN WE GO ON A DATE TODAY?

I JUST NEED TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU AND IT'S VERY IMPORTANT CAUSE IT WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES FOREVER.

MEET ME LATER AT OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT.

YOU SHOULD BE THERE BY SUNSET OK?

SORRY IF I WILL NOT PICK YOU UP I STILL NEED TO FIX SOME THINGS.

SEE YOU LATER SWEETIE!~ :*

I replied and arranged myself."Dad! I will go on a date Luhan today OK?"

But nobody answered."Dad?" Maybe he went somewhere,Oh well I got the house's keys.

I wore my simple white dress that I wore on our first date.

I went to our favorite restaurant and nobody was there and it's a little dark.

"Hello?"

Then suddenly a bright light appeared.I saw Luhan hiding something at his back.

"Hello Lim" He smiled at me.He gave me flowers.

"Remember this place? And I see you wore the dress on our first date" He said and I nodded

"What's all this?" I asked

Then, Oh my I was shocked there was a sweet music played by the employees and my dad appeared holding a small ribboned box.Kai,Yeol and the gang was there too.

"Lim. . . " Luhan held my hand.I looked at him then he kneeled

"Will you marry me?" He said.I was so happy and surprised at the same time.I looked at my dad and he nodded.

"Yes!" He placed the ring on my finger and stood up.

I hugged him so tight.

"I love you Lim and I want to be with you forever" He said and grabbed my face.He kissed me and I answered his lips.

Everybody cheered "Yey!! Congratulations hyung!"

"OMFG !!! MY PRINCESS IS GOING TO BE MARRIED!!" Chanyeol ran to me and hugged me.

"Lim! I'm so happy for you!" He said I saw a tear dropping down his face

"Are you crying?" I asked "No!" He denied.

Then we all celebrated there.We eat,laugh and share.

After a few weeks,our wedding day has come.Well Luhan is so excited that's why it's early.He keeps on telling his friend that his going to be married with me.

Our wedding was simple.The gang was there,some of my relatives and Luhan's parents was there too.My dad led me to Luhan. I just wished that my mom was here too.She will be so happy.

"Lu Han,Are you willing to accept Joong Hyuk Lim to be your wife and serve her forever" The priest asked

"Yes" He answered

"And you Joong Hyuk Lim,Will you accept Lu Han to be your husband?" He asked and I looked at Luhan.

"Yes" I answered then he placed my wedding ring on my finger and vice versa.

"I now pronounced you Husband and Wife. Congratulations" He said "You may now kiss the bride" He added

Luhan grabbed my waist and pull me near him.

"I love you" He whispered then kissed my tenderly

We were so happy and now we're going to have our honeymoon in Busan.

"Are you ready Lim?" He asked and I nodded.

*censored* XD LOL

He smiled at me "Don't you ever leave me,Yeobo" He said

"I won't and never will.To infinity and beyond,oppa" I said

-

*After 9 months*

"How are you sweetie?"

"I'm fine Luhannie"

****************

My next chapter will be the last one. So saaaaad *crying*

I don't want to end it yet waaaah!!! but I have to Oh well,

I hope you enjoyed everything in here.

SARANGHAEYO!

-Hanniepie