Imagine#17- Elijah

You had a bad day and Elijah made it better:

You just heard that your only living sibling had been killed in a "car accident". She was your rock and to loose her made you want to drift away.

You had been crying non stop for 6 hours now, and it was currently 12:39am and you were alone. You had nobody to make you feel better.

"Y/n?" You heard your best friend Stefan call out from the door frame of your room.

"What?!" You snapped.

"You have a visitor." He gave you a soft smile then your boyfriend Elijah popped in.

"L'ijah." You said In almost a whisper.

"Y/n." He said embracing you in a hug. You started sobbing even harder than before.

You heard the door close and Stefan was no longer in your room.

"She's gone Elijah, gone!" You sobbed

"I know, I know" he tried calming you.

"What do you want me to do baby?" He asked stroking your head.

"Can we just watch a movie, I'm a little tired." You yawned.

"Of course whatever you want." He said lying you down then getting In beside you and turning on Netflix.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"  He asked kissing your head.

"Something funny or sad." You said smiling for the first time the whole day.

"Ok I got just the movie."

You spent the rest of the night crying, laughing, and loving that Elijah was there to comfort you in this dark time.

-------------------
Thank you guys so much for 10k reads! It means so much